mcarterbrown.com

General Chat MCB's Coffee House: Pull up a seat, and grab your favorite caffeinated beverage. Non-paintball related chat within.

Old 08-17-2006, 10:17 PM   #101 (permalink)
PJ
Retired from paintball

Send a message via AIM to PJ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chappy View Post
"One shot, one kill, no exceptions!"
-Robot Jox: okay, I knew this wasn't that great even then, but I have a thing for giant robot combat. What can I say?
I was trying to remember the title to that one! A bunch of friends and I were into Battletech at the time and I rented that once.

The ending of The Black Hole was quite...interesting...for what you would consider a Disney movie, but the Disney guys always were a tad off in the head (Fantasia has some interesting parts as well).

And yes, Sho Kosugi ROCKS. Enter the Ninja, Revenge of the Ninja, bad acting, neat fight scenes, and cool ninja toys. "Only a ninja can stop a ninja. "

AIM: PJDarknight
CPPA #1145 / PPIG #496 / LPPC #103 / POG #1047 / Team Rogue Cell #7
PJ's Gallery on MCB
Feedback on MCB
PJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2006, 11:03 PM   #102 (permalink)
MCB Member

OK I know I may get killed for it but, the Teenage Mutant Nija Turtle's movies. They rocked when I saw them in the theater. When I watched them with my boy I thought to my self what the hell was I thinking.

The movie Sniper rocked.....I saw that on a road trip in high school while I was shooting on smallbore rifle team. I was laying there with my knee elevated and wraped in ice, when the principle of Tok school came in and say it. He quietly turned around and just walked away. We had just royaly kicked the butts of their team.

The Dark Crystal I still can't watch to this day. I freaked me out when I was little and to this day it still does.
JTurtle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2006, 12:18 AM   #103 (permalink)
DSA
One in the Pipe!

Send a message via Skype™ to DSA

Oh crap we forgot Willard the original version and who could forget King Kong 1984 on the twin towers.
DSA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2006, 10:12 AM   #104 (permalink)
MCB Member

any movie where everyone would have survived had they not gone there or just ran away.

jurasic park - big damn dinasours... don't go there. If you get inside a cage with an animal that can kill you and it kills you, well I bet you learn your lesson and you wont do that again.

volcano movies - don't try to stop the lava, just run

twister - run damnit, stop chasing the big storm that can kill you

matrix all

anything with Bill and Ted

point break

anything with van damn

highlander 2, although I did pick it up for $.99, it was worth the money to see sean connery interupt the play (hamlet I think) and as the actor is talking with the skull and sean connery tells him "whatever you and your friend felt for eachother while he was still alive is certainly none of my affair."

the thing with kurt russel, I need to see the original again, I hope it doesn't suck as bad

waterworld

If loud pipes save lives imagine what bright pink helmets could do.

my feedback http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/f...-feedback.html
K_Obeastly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2006, 12:20 PM   #105 (permalink)
Sugar Loaded Candy Cane!

Send a message via AIM to Mstrtal Send a message via Yahoo to Mstrtal

Brass N Wood Fan
Kilt Fan
Kabuki Man!

Bedknobs and Boomsticks!

Originally Posted by commandoman
Kick back and enjoy the atmosphere, sexy girls at my school keep me sane through the worst lectures by the worst professors

Mstrtal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2006, 01:42 PM   #106 (permalink)
www.yankeepaintball.com

Send a message via Yahoo to Tugboater203

K-Obeastly- what did Keanau do to you when you were young?

Lets face it most of the movies we loved as kids suck these days. My biggest gripe is when they take my favorite crappy shows from childhood and make crappier movies. Did we really need to see the Flintstones...twice. The rumored A-team movie well what can I say. "I pity the fools"

Tug

I guess thats why I'm here at MCB I like the old things

Authorized Dealer for CCM,CCI, Tippmann, Planet Eclipse, Tiberius Arms, and DYE . Distributor for Valken, KEE, APP and GI Sportz

Need Yankee Paintball info fast? Email or call 203-906-9621.
Tugboater203 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2006, 09:43 PM   #107 (permalink)
DSA
One in the Pipe!

Send a message via Skype™ to DSA

OK killer I found INFRAMAN on ebay had it shipped and watched it with my 11 year old, needless to say he loved it as did for the 28th time.

The Power Rangers ripped every idea off from INFRAMAN the monster's kung fu, the suit, the fact you must do stupid kung fu hand gestures to become INFRAMAN the who darn thing. Zack hates the Power Rangers but for some reason loved INFRAMAN!

Maybe it was because I felt 10 years old again at least for 83 min of chop sockie super hero action. Alfaro does a stupid kung fu hand gestures and becomes INFRA-DRILL-MAN!

Thanks Carter at age 11 with XBOX 360, friends, IPOD, Bikes, phones & just about everything else that takes your kids away from you the 83 min Zack and I spent together was indeed priceless.

And yes it was corney as heck!

Last edited by DSA; 08-23-2006 at 09:52 PM.
DSA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2006, 09:54 PM   #108 (permalink)
Red=Moderator

Quote:
Alfaro does a stupid kung fu hand gestures and becomes INFRA-DRILL-MAN!
Priceless!
Schmitti is offline   Reply With Quote

mcarterbrown.com » General » General Chat