mcarterbrown.com  

General Chat MCB's Coffee House: Pull up a seat, and grab your favorite caffeinated beverage. Non-paintball related chat within.

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 12-18-2013, 08:36 AM   #21 (permalink)
Tinkerer
 
ToyBox's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: Southern Ontario

I believe the thread was actually derailed from the start. Robin merely provided the name for those not in the know.

Having a 3d printer, I can confirm it is easy to adjust the size of the output. All you need to know is what you want the inner diameter to be and the rest is simply a matter of scaling the stl file prior to output.

sigh... I guess this makes me an enabler...
__________________
my feedback



Gear:
Permanent collection (no plans to trade or sell): DRV, mech Ion
Current playable markers (These all get played with but I'd be willing to trade or sell for the right offer): Springfed Automag, Empire Resurrection, Bob Long Vice, Ego 7, Inception Sniper, TiPX, X7 Phenom, SP-1, 3357
Traded or sold: DM10, Orracle, Black Magic, PGP, Empire Sniper, Kaos Pump, Diablo, PMR 7, 2012 Rail
ToyBox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2013, 09:48 AM   #22 (permalink)
Post Whore
 
Join Date: Apr 2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by DashHopes View Post
After 2 girls and 1 cup I learned never to Google anything my friends told me to or not to Google lol.
Oh God. I actually just got the heebies thinking about that one.
OPBN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2013, 10:12 AM   #23 (permalink)
MCB Member
 
bellicose's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Oregon

Quote:
Originally Posted by DashHopes View Post
After 2 girls and 1 cup I learned never to Google anything my friends told me to or not to Google lol.
I have always been curious what that was, but never worked up the courage to search it. I'm thinking that is still a good idea on my part.
bellicose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2013, 10:18 AM   #24 (permalink)
Post Whore
 
Join Date: Apr 2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by bellicose View Post
I have always been curious what that was, but never worked up the courage to search it. I'm thinking that is still a good idea on my part.
It is. You'll never be the same.
OPBN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2013, 12:42 PM   #25 (permalink)
Proud Member of UCSF
 
Butch3r's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Edmonton, AB

Quote:
Originally Posted by baader View Post
Had to go see if rotten.com is still around, and it was. Back in the day (97ish) we set that to startup on every computer on my school.
rotten.com is fairly timid compared to the YNC.com that site has everything from public stoning & decapitation, real snuff films, actual uncensored war footage, dog fights / animal cruelty and cruelty of all living things, porn and more. If you cant find it on YouTube you can probably find it on the YNC they literally have no boundaries. I went to that site once that was enough to turn my stomach. some videos can be pretty funny while others are just plain sick and disturbing. definitely not the kind of site that's safe for work.
Butch3r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2013, 02:27 PM   #26 (permalink)
Post Whore
 
Arson24's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Vancouver, B.C

Quote:
Originally Posted by Butch3r View Post
rotten.com is fairly timid compared to the YNC.com that site has everything from public stoning & decapitation, real snuff films, actual uncensored war footage, dog fights / animal cruelty and cruelty of all living things, porn and more. If you cant find it on YouTube you can probably find it on the YNC they literally have no boundaries. I went to that site once that was enough to turn my stomach. some videos can be pretty funny while others are just plain sick and disturbing. definitely not the kind of site that's safe for work.
that and Steak&Cheese.com
saw my first decapitation on that site when I was younger
now I think its all hardcore/savage porn
Arson24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2013, 04:00 PM   #27 (permalink)
.67cal Buwwets!
 
crazyorigin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Central Southern Upstate NY

CCM Fan
That's very vaginal....
crazyorigin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2013, 04:03 PM   #28 (permalink)
MCB Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: 315

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arson24 View Post
that and Steak&Cheese.com

saw my first decapitation on that site when I was younger

now I think its all hardcore/savage porn

Wouldn't think with a name like that, is it really that f'd up?
__________________
Member of Check Six Paintball Team
http://www.checksixpb.com/
http://www.youtube.com/user/DeathKlownGaming
DranDran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2013, 04:25 PM   #29 (permalink)
Post Whore
 
Join Date: Feb 2008

Quote:
Originally Posted by bellicose View Post
Yeah....I should not have googled that.
Knew someone would do it
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Railgun View Post
Air Power Vector... a MAN's gun....... A gun with a report loud enough that lesser players will pee themselves in fright at the massive concussion wave emmited by the stout thick walled barrel of DOOM. A paintball gun fit for Arnold in the original Terminator movie. A gun that'll pump up those pect's of yours to where women will swoon at the raw muscles you'll soon have.

Air Power Vector, for the man that has climbed to the peak and wants to look down on the beaten and defeated opponents left in his wake.
John Satclaire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2013, 01:49 PM   #30 (permalink)
MCB Member
 
bellicose's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Oregon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arson24 View Post
that and Steak&Cheese.com
saw my first decapitation on that site when I was younger
now I think its all hardcore/savage porn
I remember that from college. My roommate would look stuff up on it. I had to barely open my eyes when he would flip to a new picture, so as to censor myself. I don't understand why people would want to look at stuff like that.
bellicose is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

  mcarterbrown.com » General » General Chat

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:42 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO
© MCB Network LLC