mcarterbrown.com

mcarterbrown.com (http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/)
-   General Chat (http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/general-chat/)
-   -   "please!!!1!!1!11!! g-d damn it, i HATE this hacker crap" (http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/general-chat/252452-please-1-1-11-g-d-damn-i-hate-hacker-crap.html)

heinous 03-03-2014 06:54 PM

"please!!!1!!1!11!! g-d damn it, i HATE this hacker crap"
 
Jurassic Systems

martix_agent 03-03-2014 06:58 PM

it's alright I guess. Am I supposed to able to close the window of newman/ the hacker?

Other than the cool aski image, I can't seem to find anything that works. What system is this simulating?

heinous 03-03-2014 06:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by martix_agent (Post 2913190)
it's alright I guess. Am I supposed to able to close the window of newman/ the hacker?

that defeats the purpose

martix_agent 03-03-2014 07:09 PM

this thing has to be chock full of neat stuff, but I can't find any of it.

Keys_JR 03-03-2014 07:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by martix_agent (Post 2913203)
this thing has to be chock full of neat stuff, but I can't find any of it.

Try doing a ls and doing a display of the file found in the starting directory.:ROTFL:

EDIT: The about page says there is 1 easter egg. I'm guessing that is the one I found, but I could be wrong.

MaD 03-03-2014 08:34 PM

Go read the code. It's pretty neat looking and can simulate the movie scene but there's not much else to it that I can see.

The Inflicted 03-04-2014 10:41 PM

"You Didn't Say the Magic Word" T-Shirts & Hoodies by Turlguy | Redbubble

Arson24 03-05-2014 04:26 PM

hahahah this is awesome

found two little things, one the photo
try typing access "security" please

sometimes you just need to say the magic word :D

tried the rest of the files he has when that stupid GIF shows up
but wont show on the page

Harbinger[TG] 03-05-2014 04:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Arson24 (Post 2914610)
hahahah this is awesome

found two little things, one the photo
try typing access "security" please

sometimes you just need to say the magic word :D

tried the rest of the files he has when that stupid GIF shows up
but wont show on the page

the access security does nothing, even with please, well you get the ascii newman, Now typing system security does something.

I also tried some random files from the apple list.

Arson24 03-05-2014 05:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Harbinger[TG] (Post 2914623)
the access security does nothing, even with please, well you get the ascii newman, Now typing system security does something.

I also tried some random files from the apple list.


thats the one hidden feature...lame I know


the rest off that apple list are just there to replicate the desktop from the movie


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:29 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2015, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO
© MCB Network LLC