mcarterbrown.com  

General Chat MCB's Coffee House: Pull up a seat, and grab your favorite caffeinated beverage. Non-paintball related chat within.

Old 04-11-2014, 02:04 AM   #1 (permalink)
Post Whore

Holy crap, it's been a while.

I kind of dropped off the face of the earth. Checked in, noticed a few old PM's about my old valve caps, figured I should let you guys know I'm not dead or anything.
For the ones that sent me PM's, I'm not currently making the caps. Feel free to ask questions, but the last one I made took me like six months with a loaner X-valve. Sorry! Just don't have the time to make it profitable for me or less aggravating for anyone else.
As for what I've been doing: more classes. Most monetary stress. Work doesn't seem to have died down but I'm somehow getting fewer hours. Those have just gone into class, my broken car, and the engineering club at school. The electric race team is beating out much higher-budgeted teams on a chassis of my design.
I'm also a small business owner! Moriearty Hobby Supply, currently only selling Chessex dice, but hoping to branch into more tabletop supplies and even supplies to other hobbies. I'm always taking suggestions.

Now that I've kicked my writing bug a little, just wanted to assure... mostly myself, that I'm not dead, and I miss you, and wanted to poke back into my old haunts.
My MCB Feedback
My eBay Feedback
Moriearty Hobby Supply on eBay and Facebook.
Deus Machina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2014, 10:31 AM   #2 (permalink)
All hail RatFink!

Good to hear from you. I always love seeing people pop up that I haven't seen here in a while.
Feedback
RatFink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2014, 10:50 AM   #3 (permalink)
MCB Member

Ah, I was trying to remember who made the cap for my Classic, and the DM engraved inside it didn't help me out... I guess it was you! Glad you're back, always nice to see familiar names around.

Classic Mag, Grey Ghost #308, SC Brassterling, Super Stocker, VM-68
05 Cyborg, 06 Cyborg, PM8 LE Canary, Hybrid NXT, E-Tac

(MCB) Feedback
Z3R0 is offline   Reply With Quote

mcarterbrown.com » General » General Chat