mcarterbrown.com  

General Chat MCB's Coffee House: Pull up a seat, and grab your favorite caffeinated beverage. Non-paintball related chat within.

Old 04-17-2014, 10:26 PM   #11 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by RAZRBAKK View Post
I was fat.
was?

heinous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2014, 10:53 PM   #12 (permalink)
Buzz Killington

I luckily never had a bully, but I did defend my friends from a lot of them. I was always athletic but hung out with the "nerds" or "geeks", they tended to me down to earth and smarter, as opposed to everyone else I encountered. I also went to an all guy's catholic high school, after being in a coed school all my life until then. No bullies.

But my father always taught me, never throw the first punch. But he also followed that by saying, if I ever find out you were bullied at school and punched and didn't fight back and beat the bully, you will have to fight me at home. And that is how I will raise my kids, that and teach them to shoot, defensive knife drills and also how to box/fight.

And i will teach all my kids how to stand up for other kids against the bullies and be the voice they need if the bullied don't have the voice to speak out themselves. And God forbid I find out my kids ever bully someone

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I_BdAk7H6Lk

And then the bully wants people to feel sorry for him:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x90E8NDm0Pw

Last edited by Scharfschutze91; 04-17-2014 at 11:16 PM.
Scharfschutze91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2014, 11:33 PM   #13 (permalink)
Post Whore

Send a message via AIM to Fubarius Send a message via Yahoo to Fubarius

AKA Fan
Brass N Wood Fan
Palmers Fan
That flier was (most likely) written up or based on the work of these guys...
The Golden Rule Solution to bullying, Turning bullies into buddies
...who probably mean well, but are completely clueless.

Because surely the best defence against a sadist who enjoys the suffering of other people is to become their bestest friend ever!

Nunquam emere quid potes facere
Fubarius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2014, 11:36 PM   #14 (permalink)
It's All In The Reflexes.

Send a message via AIM to Crimson Death

CCM Fan
Brass N Wood Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fubarius View Post
That flier was (most likely) written up or based on the work of these guys...
The Golden Rule Solution to bullying, Turning bullies into buddies
...who probably mean well, but are completely clueless.

Because surely the best defence against a sadist who enjoys the suffering of other people is to become their bestest friend ever!
Crimson Death is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2014, 11:51 PM   #15 (permalink)
Post Whore

CCM Fan
In high school, some jerk off bully always bothered me during PE, one day I was tired of his crap and gave him a shiner. He never bothered me after that.

The principal's kid was a jerk, always picking fights, I knocked him on his butt a couple of times and his trash talking friend got his butt kicked after school one day. He didn't think I would show up and sadly he could not fight at all.

Never went looking for trouble, but sometimes, enough is enough.
Old 04-18-2014, 12:28 AM   #16 (permalink)
Lost the Daylight

Send a message via ICQ to Listessa Send a message via AIM to Listessa Send a message via MSN to Listessa Send a message via Yahoo to Listessa

Yeah, that all will work. Shall I sit here and do your homework too?!

It is amazing even if you don't physically get involved how much of a difference snapping and yelling at them can make. If not, there is an amazing thing called a Deadblow, when applied properly can solve some problems.

Facilis est Descensus Averni.
<--Click to descend to my feedback.
NO'MAAM #2"National Organization Members Against AGG Metrosexuals" Rouge Cell #3
Listessa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2014, 03:04 AM   #17 (permalink)
MCB Member

my mother raised me to turn the other cheek. i did that for years. finally sophomore year had enough and snapped. it was a turning point in my life.
these people are clueless. its pathetic. they tell the child to become weaker all it does it make it worse. when your enemy strikes you, you STRIKE back. weakness is sought out and exploited. shot the bully you won't stand for it and put em in their place. however many times it takes.
clueless!
Old 04-18-2014, 03:54 AM   #18 (permalink)
Proud Member of UCSF

A few years back I was with some old highschool friends at the local university bar where I saw a familiar face. I could not put my finger on who it was but knew I knew him and knew I didn't like him. Awhile later he came up and said he recognized us, knew us from school and knew we probably didn't like him cuz he was a douch but had matured in the past years and realized what a dick he used to be so he bought us some rounds after apologizing for his past behavior. I don't recal him being a physical bully but remembered him as more of a mouthy punk with an ego. So there is hope for some of them to become decent people. The bully in my first story was physical and hit me daily for a long time before I snapped, I hear he was expelled the following year for raping a female student in the same boys locker room where we had our altercation, I had transfered schools in the mean time but that was what people were telling me and the story was on the news.
Butch3r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2014, 06:21 AM   #19 (permalink)
Four-eyed Freak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crimson Death View Post
You beat the **** out of the bully so bad that they will NEVER think about ****ing with you again.
If you can't do it alone, you get some of his/her other victims to help you out. Don't let him just run away either; run him down and beat the ever loving **** out of him.
Old 04-18-2014, 08:51 AM   #20 (permalink)
Doesn't care (/◕ヮ◕)/

CCM Fan
AKA Fan
Hell, even if you lose a fight to a bully chances are they won't mess with you anymore, they just want someone to pick on who won't fight back.

My dad had the right idea of it though, he said he'd gladly move me to another school if I had trouble with a bully....but only if the reason I have to go to another school is because of being expelled due to fighting one.

I don't always play pump, but when I do, I prefer a rotor.....stay agg my friends.
JLuke is offline   Reply With Quote

mcarterbrown.com » General » General Chat