mcarterbrown.com  

General Chat MCB's Coffee House: Pull up a seat, and grab your favorite caffeinated beverage. Non-paintball related chat within.

Old 08-15-2006, 01:47 PM   #11 (permalink)

Send a message via Yahoo to badkarma

This is why I carry pepper spray. Down they go. And no it's not the only thing I carry. Legally at that.
Kudos to you for doing what was right.
Quote:
Originally Posted by komodo
68 specials are big manly tank guns, not little woman guns...thats what Shockers are for...
http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/faq.php
http://www.tacticalreplicas.com
Factory Team
badkarma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2006, 01:53 PM   #12 (permalink)
Devious Penguin Mod

Send a message via AIM to Surge-NS

CCM Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shmavistime
"Oh, hes just going through a stage, hes upset because hes not phsycologically....blah blah tom Cruise blah blah."
I just had to explain to my office why I was laughing so hard.

Aggressive! Kill!

http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=50&dateline=121202619  6
Surge-NS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2006, 07:56 PM   #13 (permalink)

Yeah, i was hoping for a response like that.
Old 08-15-2006, 08:05 PM   #14 (permalink)
MCB Member

Fan of EMR
The guys who made the five deathwish movies had the right idea!
Quote:
Originally Posted by HP_Lovecraft View Post
I'm no hippie, but I do lack any sense of style.
Murph is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2006, 08:11 PM   #15 (permalink)
C4 Founding Member

Send a message via AIM to BLC_Misfire Send a message via MSN to BLC_Misfire Send a message via Yahoo to BLC_Misfire

You wouldn't be referring to Charles Bronson would you? He and Clint Eastwood had the right ideas.
BLC_Misfire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2006, 08:21 PM   #16 (permalink)
Post Whore

And sir, that is why I'm for open carry.You think these turdz would try that if they had about 98% chance she was armed or you?

Oh, spare the rod spoil the child.Bring back paddleing in school!!!!!!
paintballmarshaltn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2006, 08:37 PM   #17 (permalink)
MCB Member

Fan of EMR
Quote:
Originally Posted by BLC_Misfire View Post
You wouldn't be referring to Charles Bronson would you? He and Clint Eastwood had the right ideas.
Bronson himself was actually a staunch denouncer of vigilante justice. He just liked the character of Paul Kersey.
Quote:
Originally Posted by HP_Lovecraft View Post
I'm no hippie, but I do lack any sense of style.
Murph is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2006, 11:49 PM   #18 (permalink)
Post Whore

to be honest, i doubt i was in any real danger. even if all of them tired to jump me i probably would have gotten ot relatively unhurt.

I have enough training that i can disable the average man in under three seconds, in a way that will prevent him from getting back up. these methods are *not* very nice, attacking the joints and neck for instance.

I believe that kids today get to be this way because our current cultural trend towards 'entitlement'. kids just believe they deserve everything, and when they don;t get it, they look to their role models for ways to get it... the unfortunate thing is the role models tend to be 'gangster' types

Walking_Target is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2006, 01:24 AM   #19 (permalink)
Seasoned Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigOldSkool View Post
I dont know about any one else here if my mom/dad said not to do something and I did it there would be hell to pay. Now adays if a parent says not to do something and the kid does it they just say " awww look at him he is acting out his independance " or they will go to smack the kid upside the head and the kid will threaten to call child services on them.
The only time out I get is when my dad takes time out of his busy day to whoop my ***. (To quote Jeff Foxworthy) Love it or hate it, thats the way it should be.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Walking_Target View Post
I believe that kids today get to be this way because our current cultural trend towards 'entitlement'. kids just believe they deserve everything, and when they don;t get it, they look to their role models for ways to get it... the unfortunate thing is the role models tend to be 'gangster' types
I know exactly what you mean. I know a few select individuals who don't want to spend their own money fixing their cars and buying and xbox 360, so they feel its "ok" to go to Mejiers, Wal-Mart, etc.. and shoplift items to re sell(I'm talkin 300 dollar plus items like mp3 players that aren't behind glass). And it's not because they don't have the money, they just don't want to use their own. I've literally known these kids since I was crawling around and they used to be good kids, but in the last year or so, it's been all down hill. I'd still like to have a good friendship with them but on the other hand, I ought to have a right mind and find out when they go and have a chat with the stores security in anonymity. Though if they connect the dots, since only me and about 5 other people know, life could severly suck at school because I would be "the snitch". But it's only a matter of time untill they lose big time.

Anyways, good for you to stand up like that. We need more people like that. I feel that most people think that if it's not their problem, they shouln't bother stepping in to do whats right. Hence why people don't like the war.
Old 08-16-2006, 02:01 AM   #20 (permalink)
Lord humungus the Mod

Send a message via AIM to kidneythief

Good job man!

Ive mentored several youngsters myself being that im an overgrown youngster myself. I meet teenagers all the time that look up to me one way or another that just need a little friendly nudge in the right direction(unfriendly in some cases).

I came across a similiar situation in my highschool days...had a friend that was breaking into an elderly old mans house and was stealing all kinds of stuff. One night I found out and had the cops show up at the most opportune time. He ended up getting in some pretty serious trouble...we found out later that the old man kept a .44 in his sock drawer and had noticed things missing in his garage and house.

good thing eh?

-Jake

"I wish simply to be a decent person, yet I will always fear the retards" -Brian Hindt(geech)

MCB Moderator

Kidney Machine
kidneythief is offline   Reply With Quote

mcarterbrown.com » General » General Chat