mcarterbrown.com  

General Chat MCB's Coffee House: Pull up a seat, and grab your favorite caffeinated beverage. Non-paintball related chat within.

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 07-18-2014, 01:40 PM   #11 (permalink)
Seasoned Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2008

I'm calling it, next "mix up" like this will be Tony Stark making James Rhodes the new Iron Man.
snoopay700 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2014, 01:43 PM   #12 (permalink)
Mar
All nail Drum!
 
Mar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: town of Wantmorevaj

Fan of EMR
CCM Fan
Brass N Wood Fan
Palmers Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by snoopay700 View Post
I'm calling it, next "mix up" like this will be Tony Stark making James Rhodes the new Iron Man.
screw that, he makes Matt Murdock (Daredevil) Ironman... DOPENESS! And Superman crosses over to become Daredevil, and gives the Kingpin a nasty surprise!

EDIT: doesn't Vance Armstrong kind of have a right to the next kick at the can? lame...
__________________
Quote:
I am Susan. I just got out of Prison. My idea of a perfect date: First I will push you to the ground and force you to drink anti-freeze until you pass out. Then I will pee on your chest chanting "House on Fire, House on Fire! Put it out! Put it out!" The you will wake up in the morning with a size 9 poop chute.
Mar is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2014, 01:44 PM   #13 (permalink)
MCB Member
 
fullofpaint's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Los Angeles, formerly Western MA

That's already happened a couple times in the comics.

It's Rhodes in the suit during the Secret wars (where Spidey gets the symbiote suit).
__________________
Feedback
fullofpaint is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2014, 01:46 PM   #14 (permalink)
Seasoned Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2008

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mar View Post
screw that, he makes Matt Murdock (Daredevil) Ironman... DOPENESS! And Superman crosses over to become Daredevil, and gives the Kingpin a nasty surprise!
I was more going with this trend:

New Spider-Man - Miles Morales

New Captain America - Samuel Wilson

New Iron Man - James Rhodes

Edit: FoP, I meant permanently, though it was tongue in cheek.
snoopay700 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2014, 01:48 PM   #15 (permalink)
Mar
All nail Drum!
 
Mar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: town of Wantmorevaj

Fan of EMR
CCM Fan
Brass N Wood Fan
Palmers Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by snoopay700 View Post
I was more going with this trend:

New Spider-Man - Miles Morales

New Captain America - Samuel Wilson

New Iron Man - James Rhodes
ahhhh..... yes.... I c what they did thar!
__________________
Quote:
I am Susan. I just got out of Prison. My idea of a perfect date: First I will push you to the ground and force you to drink anti-freeze until you pass out. Then I will pee on your chest chanting "House on Fire, House on Fire! Put it out! Put it out!" The you will wake up in the morning with a size 9 poop chute.
Mar is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2014, 04:04 PM   #16 (permalink)
The Last Starfighter
 
Harbinger[TG]'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Earth
Send a message via MSN to Harbinger[TG]

Fan of EMR
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mar View Post
screw that, he makes Matt Murdock (Daredevil) Ironman... DOPENESS! And Superman crosses over to become Daredevil, and gives the Kingpin a nasty surprise!

EDIT: doesn't Vance Armstrong kind of have a right to the next kick at the can? lame...
Do not even think about Fin with the DDevil. Frank Miller might come back and kill you fool.
__________________
TRAILGUNNERS SCENARIO | RULES and FAQs
Harbinger[TG] is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

  mcarterbrown.com » General » General Chat

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:46 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2016, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO
© MCB Network LLC