mcarterbrown.com  

General Chat MCB's Coffee House: Pull up a seat, and grab your favorite caffeinated beverage. Non-paintball related chat within.

Closed Thread

Old 07-19-2014, 12:15 PM   #1 (permalink)
Ridin' The ShortBus

CCM Fan
AKA Fan
Brass N Wood Fan
Kilt Fan
Palmers Fan
Dad of the Year award goes to this guy...

Might need a tissue for this one.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=txTdcqDTL9E
The Southern Alberta Pump League TheSAPL

Quote:
Originally Posted by ApoC_101 View Post
I'd date a girl with a cocker.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slappadapink View Post
....bro, you just gave me a quarter chub.
Old 07-19-2014, 12:37 PM   #2 (permalink)
Semper Fi

CCM Fan
Brass N Wood Fan
is it bad if i wouldnt vote for them? i dont like feeling like im obligated just because she is handicap

ANGELS FOR LIFE!!!
Old 07-19-2014, 02:19 PM   #3 (permalink)
Oldbie

I really prefer this guy.

Florida dad finds babysitter molesting his son, beats man to a bloody pulp, cops say* - NY Daily News
Old 07-19-2014, 02:29 PM   #4 (permalink)
Post Whore

Thats the way a parent should act...defend first and ask for forgiveness later...that kid aka the 18 y/o should be lucky he's alive.

My B/S/T Feedback
Old 07-19-2014, 03:23 PM   #5 (permalink)
I like Guns and Cigars.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gainman View Post
is it bad if i wouldnt vote for them? i dont like feeling like im obligated just because she is handicap
I'm curious, do you have a soul gainman? Put yourself in that guy's shoes for a minute, think about what his daily life is like. I have a pretty good idea since my sister was handicapped in a similar fashion to this, she made it 22 years before she passed away.
Now obviously you don't have to vote for them, but the only reason you verbalized it is to get a visceral reaction from people and prove how incredibly "edgy" you are.

I thought for sure that's what this thread was going to be like when I clicked on the link.

Otter Customs Paintball - - - - Straight Up Cigars - - - - My Feedback
Old 07-19-2014, 06:39 PM   #6 (permalink)
Semper Fi

CCM Fan
Brass N Wood Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by maggot View Post
I'm curious, do you have a soul gainman? Put yourself in that guy's shoes for a minute, think about what his daily life is like. I have a pretty good idea since my sister was handicapped in a similar fashion to this, she made it 22 years before she passed away.
Now obviously you don't have to vote for them, but the only reason you verbalized it is to get a visceral reaction from people and prove how incredibly "edgy" you are.
I don't doubt life is tough for that man, and clearly he cares for his daughter which is great. Watching this video I feel like I'm forced to feel sympathy and pitty, and I don't like that. You said I posted this to to get a response. It's not true but same I suppose as he did to show how good of a father he is.

ANGELS FOR LIFE!!!
Old 07-21-2014, 01:49 AM   #7 (permalink)
MCB Member

Quote:
I don't doubt life is tough for that man, and clearly he cares for his daughter which is great. Watching this video I feel like I'm forced to feel sympathy and pitty, and I don't like that. You said I posted this to to get a response. It's not true but same I suppose as he did to show how good of a father he is.
Sympathy and pity? I feel warmth and admiration. Try looking past the wheelchair and simply looking at them as a father and his little girl.

feedback

http://www.cafepress.com/paintshirt

Cool swag to promote your sport!

Honey badger don't care! Honey badger don't give a @#$%.

Shipped price is valid to domestic buyers and will be USPS priority. International buyers are welcome, but will cover additional costs. Insurance costs are included. If you prefer an uninsured package, you the buyer will assume all risk once I ship.
Old 07-21-2014, 02:00 AM   #8 (permalink)
Post Whore

CCM Fan
Thumbs down

Quote:
If you feel forced to show sympathy and emotion while watching this, then you better get your soul checked. Hopefully if you ever choose to have children they will never be struck a severe life debilitating disease.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lmartin View Post
i think you will be fine. Fed Ex was always good to me until my wifes dog bit the driver. they usually don't avoid you unless they have a reason.
Old 07-21-2014, 03:54 AM   #9 (permalink)
Semper Fi

CCM Fan
Brass N Wood Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by coyote View Post
Sympathy and pity? I feel warmth and admiration. Try looking past the wheelchair and simply looking at them as a father and his little girl.
This is exactly my point. I am looking past the wheelchair and seeing them simply as father and daughter. I'm sure there were other children or parent child teams that blew this performance out of the water and despite how good they may have been they stand 0 chance of winning.

ANGELS FOR LIFE!!!
Old 07-21-2014, 03:56 AM   #10 (permalink)
Semper Fi

CCM Fan
Brass N Wood Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by p8ntninja View Post
If you feel forced to show sympathy and emotion while watching this, then you better get your soul checked. Hopefully if you ever choose to have children they will never be struck a severe life debilitating disease.
I don't feel forced to show sympathy and emotion, I feel forced to let them win the show because I feel sympathy and emotion just like everyone else here that won't admit it.

ANGELS FOR LIFE!!!
Closed Thread

mcarterbrown.com » General » General Chat