General Chat MCB's Coffee House: Pull up a seat, and grab your favorite caffeinated beverage. Non-paintball related chat within.

Old 08-26-2014, 10:32 PM   #61 (permalink)

"SMOKING Hawt single women in their early 20's ARE SINGLE FOR A REASON...Bitch is nuttier then squirrel turds. She'll be jealous of the air you breathe, and lead you to financial ruins. Your friends will leave you behind cause of all the drama she causes and you'll spiral into depression from the ensuing chaos" Run to another hunting ground.
PhantomGSI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2014, 10:33 PM   #62 (permalink)

Too...many...options. lol.

Probably the one price of advice would be to focus on what was important. I.e. stop procrastinating. I still do it now. I could have got a better degree of I didn't procrastinate. I am stunned at the good job in an amazing company that I have now if I am honest. I mean that in a "don't deserve it" sense, not an ego sense.

Fixels advice I can relate to. (Not the ecstasy)

Current Projects: SP-1 with Dye DAM mags and 150 Round Magna RF DAM Box Mag | Delta .68 pistol | Spyder MR1
Previous guns: Two Tan and Black Modified TM7's (1) (2) | Ariakon ACP 2.0 | Zeus G2+
Scougar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2014, 12:39 AM   #63 (permalink)
Post Whore

Look for a job that offers a pension.
OPBN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2014, 02:57 AM   #64 (permalink)
A Suffusion of Yellow

Stay the course. Try to be less single. Go to church. Buy those 2 Micromags at Cobra Paintball, even though Camp Pendleton doesn't have compressed air.
The beauty of the Automag is that when you get it set up just how you want it, you discover that you have enough leftover parts to build 2 loaners.

My feedback:
b-cuzz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2014, 09:16 PM   #65 (permalink)
Post Whore

Originally Posted by Runamok View Post
There's no going back and no help for me. Live your life as best you can and don't regret the might have beens.
"Gods pity them both, and pity us all
who vainly the dreams of youth recall.
For all sad words of tongue or pen,
the saddest are these: It might have been!"
Originally Posted by Railgun View Post
Air Power Vector... a MAN's gun....... A gun with a report loud enough that lesser players will pee themselves in fright at the massive concussion wave emmited by the stout thick walled barrel of DOOM. A paintball gun fit for Arnold in the original Terminator movie. A gun that'll pump up those pect's of yours to where women will swoon at the raw muscles you'll soon have.

Air Power Vector, for the man that has climbed to the peak and wants to look down on the beaten and defeated opponents left in his wake.
John Satclaire is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply » General » General Chat