mcarterbrown.com  

General Chat MCB's Coffee House: Pull up a seat, and grab your favorite caffeinated beverage. Non-paintball related chat within.

Old 08-23-2006, 12:31 PM   #11 (permalink)
MCB Member

Send a message via MSN to Frontier_Bill

Quote:
Originally Posted by slvrwulf View Post
In my opinion the career doesn't matter here, the Marine corp intervened, and Marines started making the threats, when they heard that the mayor was withholding money from this mans mother. They saw that someone was being stolen from, robbed, and made the threats i nan attempt to get teh woman her sons money. I don't really see it as ANY worse then you seeing someone being robbed, and attempting t oscare off the robber. same scenarion, just this one involves thousands of people seeing the woman being robbed.

I concur. And I didn't see that this guy is being threatened with his life.

(Joking here now)
Maybe its just mafia-style with a baseball bat... those make good threats

Danger: Reading online forums may cause irreparable damage to your faith in Humanity.
Team Rogue Cell #10
Feedback
NO'MAAM #16
Frontier_Bill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2006, 12:34 PM   #12 (permalink)
Yiffy Support Gunner

Send a message via AIM to slvrwulf

Hey, considering things the Marines have done, threats are nothing to worry about, it's when you wake up, and see the FO up the street
slvrwulf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2006, 01:30 PM   #13 (permalink)

I thought the marines were supposed to protect Americans , not threaten them with mercinary style tactics. Leave these types of issues to law enforcement.

Shame on anyone acting this way , making themselves and their corps look like crips and bloods.

My WTB thread -

http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/w...rchanging.html
GratefulWood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2006, 02:18 PM   #14 (permalink)
Red

CCM Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by slvrwulf View Post
Jaan,m the point of the Marine mnentioning, the Marines are a world wide, thousands and thousands member family. This mayor has complaints and death threats from Marines all over the country and the world.
I think this is the definition of Semper Fi. However, real Marines never threaten. The last thing the people who steal from them remember is the lights and power being cut.

And then and

TF

TF's MCB Trust.
Talfuchre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2006, 02:22 PM   #15 (permalink)
Red

CCM Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by GratefulWood View Post
I thought the marines were supposed to protect Americans , not threaten them with mercinary style tactics. Leave these types of issues to law enforcement.

Shame on anyone acting this way , making themselves and their corps look like crips and bloods.
I don't think you really get it. This is a mayor who has screwed a fellow servicemen while telling the public that he 'take care of veterens everyday'. Typical politician.

Take a vist to the V.A. and attempt to get taken care of after being injured and you would do more than threaten to take care of one of your own.

Marines are trained to take care of thier own and they do. I guarantee these threats were more along the lines of "Pay our brother back, because you do not want to make Marines angry."

Shame on you for comparing us to Gang members.

TF

TF's MCB Trust.
Old 08-23-2006, 03:56 PM   #16 (permalink)
Seasoned Member

Quote:
"Pay our brother back, because you do not want to make Marines angry."
If that was the case, then why was it necessary for the Former Mayor (The bum resigned as mayor three weeks after this story broke) of South Park to have extra security from people making DEATH THREATS???
mike31c is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2006, 04:11 PM   #17 (permalink)
MCB Member

Send a message via MSN to Frontier_Bill

I see this quickly turning into another "ACLU and rev Phelps" thread again...
So, what say we just accept we differing have opinions and stop beating the proverbial dead horse?

Danger: Reading online forums may cause irreparable damage to your faith in Humanity.
Team Rogue Cell #10
Feedback
NO'MAAM #16
Frontier_Bill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2006, 04:23 PM   #18 (permalink)
Post Whore

We don't make threats! We follow thru. We take care of our own. Threats are for change jinggleing ,heel rocking, politicians.
paintballmarshaltn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2006, 04:37 PM   #19 (permalink)
Post Whore

Quote:
If that was the case, then why was it necessary for the Former Mayor (The bum resigned as mayor three weeks after this story broke) of South Park to have extra security from people making DEATH THREATS???

He woudln't have to worry about death threats if he would just pay back the money he stole.

End of problem for him.

If he continutes to play games, he is only playing with his life.

It isn't a matter of "punishment fitting the crime".

If a guy breaks into my house, and I gun him down because he won't leave, it doesn't matter that all he wanted was to steal $7,500 or whatever. You've been warned, return the goods, when you are in my house, and I have you covered by a gun, just do what I say. The man has a very simple solution to his problems, simply pay back what isn't his.

This is a better possition than many others who are suffering death threats are in by far.

At least it isn't over something he said, or something he believed in.
Christian Nelson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2006, 09:12 PM   #20 (permalink)
Red

CCM Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by paintballmarshaltn View Post
We don't make threats! We follow thru. We take care of our own. Threats are for change jinggleing ,heel rocking, politicians.

I agree.

Furthermore,

Train us to kill, train us to take care of our own, and then pack us up when you no longer need us to do the dirty work of the regime of the day?

I think not.

TF

TF's MCB Trust.

mcarterbrown.com » General » General Chat