mcarterbrown.com  

General Chat MCB's Coffee House: Pull up a seat, and grab your favorite caffeinated beverage. Non-paintball related chat within.

Old 09-01-2006, 01:05 AM   #31 (permalink)
Post Whore

Send a message via AIM to Cunha Send a message via MSN to Cunha Send a message via Yahoo to Cunha

I thought we were talking about black boxes?

I hate rediculous drains of money as much as blackrain does, I think that criminals found guilty of murder or rape should be shot by fireing squad right outside the side door of the courthouse.

If people dont value life enough to execute a murderer, there is a problem. Its insanity.

But I dont want to drive around with some shady eaves dropper under my drivers seat or in my trunk or whatever <black box> If I bought a car with one id break it or remove it immediately.- If I crash my car the cause of the accident was either me or mechanical failure or someone else or their cars mechanical failure, or a foreign object on the road or a bad roadway. - If I die in my car it is because I crashed it or was crashed into. There you go. The need for a black box has been eliminated.

Remove a black box, or dont buy a car with one. Electronic sensors connected to a information gathering computer built into your car is not a problem. This helps regulate your fuel flow and keep your car efficient. Electronic sensors that treat you like a criminal under house arrest, are a problem.

The fact that the information we input into global systems like telephones and the internet doesnt make the point of privacy moot. When I go into a dark alleyway to whisper to a conspirator about our plans, the only people that should hear that are the people at their alley facing windows with sharp ears, and the hobo laying in the dumpster next to us.

If the gov'ment decides it needs microphones and cameras to monitor its citizens, and gun registration to keep track of quality well behaved gun owners than the government has a serious problem..and needs to be flashed with more current firmware.

As it stands our government isnt evil, but when people start to readily give away their rights of privacy and ANY other rights..the only group around that can take them is their government, and thats when problems start to happen.

So make the choice to keep your rights.
Cunha is offline   Reply With Quote

mcarterbrown.com » General » General Chat