mcarterbrown.com  

General Chat MCB's Coffee House: Pull up a seat, and grab your favorite caffeinated beverage. Non-paintball related chat within.

Old 08-24-2006, 06:24 PM   #1 (permalink)
I've porked many

The five levels of the hangover.

The 5 levels of Hangover...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Five levels of hangover.. I laughed out loud!
Body: Five Levels of Hangovers

One Star Hangover (*)

No pain. No real feeling of illness. You're able to function relatively well. However, you are still parched. You can drink 5 cokes and still feel this way. For some reason, you are craving a steak & fries.

Two Star Hangover (**)

No pain, but something is definitely amiss. You may look okay, but you have the mental capacity of a staple gun. The coffee you are chugging is only increasing your rumbling gut, which is still tossing around the fruity pancake from the 3:00 AM Waffle House excursion. There is some definite havoc being wreaked upon your bowels.

Three Star Hangover (***)

Slight headache. Stomach feels crappy. You are definitely not productive. Anytime a girl walks by you gag because her perfume reminds you of the flavored schnapps shots your alcoholic friends dared you to drink. Life would be better right now if you were home in your bed watching Lucy reruns. You've had 4 cups of coffee, a
gallon of water, 3 iced teas and a diet Coke--yet you haven't peed once.

Four Star Hangover (****)

Life sucks. Your head is throbbing. You can't speak too quickly or else you might puke. Your boss has already lambasted you for being late and has given you a lecture for reeking of booze. You wore nice clothes, but that can't hide the fact that you only shaved one side of your face. For the ladies, it looks like you put your make-up on while riding the bumper cars. Your eyes look like one big red vein, and even your hair hurts. Your *** is in perpetual spasm, and the first of about five ****s you take during the day brings water to the eyes of everyone who enters the bathroom.

Five Star Hangover (*****)

You have a second heartbeat in your head, which is actually annoying the employee who sits in the next cube. Chips of your skull are falling out of your ears from the 35 oompa-loompas who are jackhammering the inside of your head. Vodka vapor is seeping out of every pore and making you dizzy. You still have toothpaste crust in the corners of your mouth from brushing your teeth in an attempt to get the remnants of the poop fairy out. Your body has lost the ability to generate spit so your tongue is suffocating you. You don't have the foggiest idea who the hell the stranger was passed out in your bed this morning. Any attempt to take a dump results in a fire hose like discharge of alcohol-scented fluid with a rare 'Floater' thrown in. The sole purpose of this 'Floater' seems to be to splash the toilet water all over your ***. Death sounds pretty good about right now...

Been through all these at one point or another, back when I was younger drinker. Now I only make it to level one once evry five years or so.

My Feedback Thread[/SIZE][/SIZE]
pillage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2006, 06:29 PM   #2 (permalink)
Post Whore

Send a message via MSN to Frontier_Bill

LOL... man, that is some funny crap....

Danger: Reading online forums may cause irreparable damage to your faith in Humanity.
Team Rogue Cell #10
Feedback
NO'MAAM #16
Frontier_Bill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2006, 06:33 PM   #3 (permalink)
MCB Member

HAHAHAHAHA!

I have gone through that too, though had a "Six Star Hangover (******)" once. Lost track at 32 shots, and another 10+ was missing in the morning.......Literaly hung over for 4 good days. Puked blood in that adventure on just about every surface of my room and the rest of the basement.....It hurt to breath, it hurt to hold my breath, the smell of air or water made me sick.....
Finished before you can commit a crime
DarkNinja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2006, 06:51 PM   #4 (permalink)
I've porked many

There is nothing like freezing to death ,on a cold tile bathroom floor in the fetal position, after worshiping the almighty porcelin god.

My Feedback Thread[/SIZE][/SIZE]
pillage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2006, 08:33 PM   #5 (permalink)
Thick

Send a message via AIM to HurtCow

CCM Fan
AKA Fan
Palmers Fan
I don't miss this stuff...I'm 1 week sober...glad I stopped drinking!

If I hurt your feelings or otherwise offended you, click here.
HurtCow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2006, 10:23 PM   #6 (permalink)
I'm Comin' To Getcha!

Fan of EMR
CCM Fan
I've only been drunk once in my life (Yes ,Once) so I can't really relate but,that was f'n funny
LPPC Member #71

Feedback
Chaos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2006, 11:27 PM   #7 (permalink)

I really don't get hungover. I just have old beer taste in my mouth for a few hours after I wake up.

Stock Class - We're the Amish of paintball
VSC Phantom - Green/Black Acid
McGuinness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2006, 09:52 AM   #8 (permalink)
King of the OFG

Send a message via MSN to Robertsr

Kilt Fan
I learned some time ago that if you're going to poison yourself with Alcohol you have to watch out for the dehydration. My personal formula is to drink 3 times as much water as I drink scotch. I haven't been even headache hung over in years.

Of course, my idea of heavy drinking is 2 glasses of scotch in a 24 hour period too. I never really got into that whole "drink till we puke and isn't this fun!" crowd in college. Too busy working a full time job and doing schoolwork I guess.

FEEDBACK
Robertsr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2006, 09:52 AM   #9 (permalink)
Village Idiot

Send a message via AIM to Greenmtnphantom Send a message via MSN to Greenmtnphantom

Fan of EMR
Iwork in a bar and this is going to be my new game trying to figure out howmany start the customers have in the morning!!
Greenmtnphantom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2006, 10:23 AM   #10 (permalink)
Seasoned Member

Chasers work wonders. Drinking coffee to help a hangover is counter-productive.

Deadfall is offline   Reply With Quote

mcarterbrown.com » General » General Chat