mcarterbrown.com  

General Chat MCB's Coffee House: Pull up a seat, and grab your favorite caffeinated beverage. Non-paintball related chat within.

Old 04-13-2017, 02:53 PM   #11 (permalink)
MCB Member

i seen this many times. where i got tracking number day of package hit house or day before i will reach my house. for some reason i got that many times over years where could not get tracking number day before or day of. not sure why it does that.
Old 04-13-2017, 03:13 PM   #12 (permalink)
Newbie++

CCM Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Morgan View Post
There will be beer, but I will hear about it if it doesn't come in. This is the second Easter dress that we have ordered... Etsy one was canceled because she didn't have the time, but only after it had been a month since we ordered it... The joys of having a daughter, it it's a boy just be happy he has clothes on.
This is Ying BTW we get our stuff from Taobao.

My MCB Feedback
noclue119 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2017, 03:21 PM   #13 (permalink)
MCB Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by noclue119 View Post
This is Ying BTW we get our stuff from Taobao.
No worries, I figured but with the amount of sleep that I have been getting recently I have been known to forget a couple of things. I will have to look into Taobao, right now Madeline has already taken up my office/paintball room with her extra clothes, toys, books, etc... so hopefully there isn't too much more to buy. I can only imagine your pain with 2 daughters now.
Captain Morgan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2017, 03:21 PM   #14 (permalink)
Unseen

Send a message via AIM to Vitamin J

Yep just happened to me, sold something on ebay last week and I got a message from the buyer today. Hopefully it will be fixed asap because with ebay the tracking is the only way to get your $$$. No tracking and ebay will force a refund.
Old 04-18-2017, 04:43 PM   #15 (permalink)
I have two brass barrels!

Fan of EMR
Brass and Wood Fan
PPS Fan
Well, I bought an item and it arrived 3 days ago and the tracking hasn't even been updated from shipping label created. Also, I opt for text updates and I received two more tracking numbers which I have nothing to do with and they say shipping label created. So, right now, the system is super screwy. Bad times for a seller as the company I bought from has no way of telling their package was ever delivered. If I was selling currently, I would opt for UPS o FedEx until USPS fixes their system to avoid dishonest buyers.
Dawg047 is offline   Reply With Quote

mcarterbrown.com » General » General Chat