mcarterbrown.com  

General Chat MCB's Coffee House: Pull up a seat, and grab your favorite caffeinated beverage. Non-paintball related chat within.

Old 04-19-2017, 02:45 AM   #51 (permalink)
Rec Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by a.greenleaf View Post
I wish I could find some of the v1s, I have mostly sith frames.

I have to be careful palmer markers are calling to me lately. I just picked up a Typhoon locally and there are to nasty typhoons for sale on the forums......
Yeah I actually had three but one was from a bad batch and it wasn't perfect. It has a tiny hole up in a very insignificant spot but I never made a build with it. I'd take them to the field and people would have no clue wtf they were lol. When they found out it was an Ion most would deposit a load in their pants.

Not a big typhoon fan but that red vert blazer they have pictured on their website makes it move (Seinfeld shout out).
afdoc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2017, 06:31 AM   #52 (permalink)
JKR
AKA: Wraith

I am trying to resist but I just bought my third Automag. If not for the fear my wife might kill me, my problem might be totally out of control!

"A people that values its privileges above its principles soon loses both."
-- Dwight D. Eisenhower

"Associate with men of good quality if you esteem your own reputation; for it is better to be alone than in bad company."
-- George Washington

Feedback
JKR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2017, 08:41 AM   #53 (permalink)
Rec Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by JKR View Post
I am trying to resist but I just bought my third Automag. If not for the fear my wife might kill me, my problem might be totally out of control!
I try to beat my wife to the house and get the mail before her, stash it in the gun cabinet
Checkit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2017, 11:43 PM   #54 (permalink)
Rec Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jordan View Post
I buy anything cheap and broken. Then I fix it up, try to sell it, realize no one wants it, and keep it.

The other problem is I tend to buy broken stuff in lots, so I have to buy things I don't want to get what I do want, which means I end up with a lot of Spyder clones and expired tanks... I have a pair of Piranha and VL blowbacks that I don't think I'll ever use but have sitting in the basement, along with about 7 CO2 tanks that I can't use. I've chopped a couple up for projects but there's still a bunch kicking around.

I'll probably give the blowbacks away at the end of the year on here or use them for a project.
I used to do the same. Pay so and so amount for a Spyder, revy, and tank just to get the revy and tank. Then I'd try to find the kid at the field you could tell was having a great time and give them the Spyder. I would get the items I wanted and make some kid's day.

As to the guns I keep going back to...Angels. I would always tell myself to go try a Shocker or a Matrix or whatever and one week later I would trade said gun for another Angel.
Boathouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2017, 12:06 PM   #55 (permalink)
Seasoned Member

Spyders.

Bought 1, wanted another, now I have 6 spyders.
And 1 zeus.
Spyder E-MR5 - for those huge scenario games
seajay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2017, 12:36 PM   #56 (permalink)
Rec Poster

There's a nice Bushy on ebay with lever change.....NOOOOO!!!
Checkit is offline   Reply With Quote

mcarterbrown.com » General » General Chat