General Chat MCB's Coffee House: Pull up a seat, and grab your favorite caffeinated beverage. Non-paintball related chat within.

Old 06-25-2008, 05:30 PM   #11 (permalink)
Post Whore

Fan of EMR
Sorry, didn't mean to up a dead thread. I searched for "Zeitgeist" after I watched it and this one came up. Sorry.
I would be curious which parts of the movie is BS. I am a fairly well educated individual and don't usually take things at face value so I really do like to hear all viewpoints of issues.
I found the first part on religion informative, but information I had already learned. Although I did study Religion and Middle Eastern Studies in college.
The second part on alternate 911 theories, I have no idea. Could it be be possible, sure. Could it be completely false, sure. Will/Can anything be done today, probably not.
The last part on the federal reserve and bankers influencing world events for profit, this section was surprising. I need to do some research before I comment at all on it. But if there really is no law about filing taxes how did they get Capone for tax evasion?
I don't believe in much but I do believe in duct tape.
sloonan is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply » General » General Chat