mcarterbrown.com  

General Chat MCB's Coffee House: Pull up a seat, and grab your favorite caffeinated beverage. Non-paintball related chat within.

Old 09-18-2006, 03:54 PM   #21 (permalink)
MCB Member

UPS took 22 days to deliver my 2k1 cocker. Shipped from Cali to Pennsylvania from a distributor called Ace-Paintball.com. It left their warehouse within a few days, but took almost 4 weeks to get to me. I tracked it as it made it accross the country on the back of a donkey.

That distributor has since gone out of business. I only got half of what was supposed to be in that package after waiting a month.....On an interesting note, they were in the process of moving their warehouse to a new location and somehow sent me a double of half my order......gotta love a free 2k1 cocker(with reg and bottomline), 12v revi and a harness...when I called to fix it an "a few issues with my order" they didnt care that half of my stuff didnt make it, so i didnt care that they didnt charge me for double of the expensive half. Im at my house a week later and a second box comes from ace paintball, so im expecting the few items I was missing to be in it but noooo I got something so much better.

That made that month wait worth it.
Finished before you can commit a crime
DarkNinja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2006, 05:48 PM   #22 (permalink)
Pumpers use both hands.

first time for everything. Fed ex ground got my package to the right address fast and on the first try.

mcarterbrown.com » General » General Chat