mcarterbrown.com  

General Chat MCB's Coffee House: Pull up a seat, and grab your favorite caffeinated beverage. Non-paintball related chat within.

Old 09-19-2006, 05:28 AM   #71 (permalink)
Fleshy-Headed Mutant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Firestorm View Post
"If it were solely up to our military Generals... FAR different results in EACH catagory... IMHO."

Then I would be pretty sure we would be on the verge of world war 3 right now IMHO.

Nah, if it were solely up to the military, WWIII would have taken place a long time ago right after WWII when Patton and Churchill wanted to keep pushing through Germany and on into Russia. If not then, then during the Korean War when MacArthur wanted to invade China (one of the reasons he was relieved of duty).

Anything worth fighting for is worth fighting dirty for.

Last edited by PolarMonkey; 09-19-2006 at 05:36 AM.
PolarMonkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2006, 08:33 AM   #72 (permalink)
Pumpers use both hands.

i just hope it get the darn show off tv. I ate it andend up having to watch it all the time at the station. I don't understand why folks like it.
Old 09-19-2006, 09:25 PM   #73 (permalink)
GWC Lifetime Member

^ Simple answer as to why folks like it. Big dumb(well not nessesarely dumb) Animal running around Cussing and whatnot. aka football, basicly, or at least part of that same part of ones brain that makes the majority of the population like to fight/see a fight/argue. Its bogus IMHO but its what sells. Its like those wannabees in some areas that pay to have there jeep painted with mud, or those who leave the mud on for excessive periods of time rather that washing it off. Reality TV sells becuase people as a group are dumb, individualy people are smart however, well noramlly anyways
Al Ray is offline   Reply With Quote

mcarterbrown.com » General » General Chat