mcarterbrown.com  

General Chat MCB's Coffee House: Pull up a seat, and grab your favorite caffeinated beverage. Non-paintball related chat within.

Old 04-26-2008, 11:36 PM   #11 (permalink)
Banned

sorry to hear that. i'm from cali but i'll let you know if I come across it online.
heinous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2008, 11:46 PM   #12 (permalink)
Seasoned Member

Send a message via AIM to hvacman250

Scott, send a mass email to all the online anodizers in case they decide to anodize it. Letting CCM know too would be a good idea.

That sucks bro.

Al I have left for sale PB related is pump related headbands and tshirts.
hvacman250 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2008, 12:29 AM   #13 (permalink)

The scumbag that took your gun will probably think it is a real firearm. Let all your local fields know that you will give a reward to get it back. I have had stuff stolen from me as well, I find a good brick and keep it. If I ever find the person that took my crap they get to swallow teeth, if not, I get a nice looking retaing wall.
pintbuster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2008, 01:43 AM   #14 (permalink)
Its a sport of honor.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mobiusmorte View Post
I'm sure you did this already but I didn't notice it mentioned.
You did report this to the police right? This way if you happen to locate it in a pawn shop or elsewhere you will have the "official" report on file and your friendly neighborhood flatfoots will be able to assist in your recovery.

And make sure your local agency has entered the S/N into NCIC so every peace officer not just the local "flatfoot" can access it. Yes, note the sarcasm mixed in the comment there.

Make sure you contact the local LEO. Have it entered into NCIC. Make sure its the <retail> cost, sometimes this cost makes it a felony. If you have a problem in any way PM me for more info.

Deputy Sheriff/Death Investigator.
My day begins when yours ends.
Fridaddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2008, 01:49 AM   #15 (permalink)
Seasoned Member

I'll keep my eye out on craigslist & local Pb feilds...
flyingpootang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2008, 02:07 AM   #16 (permalink)
MCB Member

i'm in Hickory... not far from you. i'll keep my eyes open. you might want to contact this field and give them a description in case it shows up at a game there. Command Decisions Paintball - Home
Quote:
Originally Posted by DSA View Post
Ok choochie, the duck is not troubled, it's dated. The technology is old, it's like 8mm stop motion film reels, nothing will ever replace them, they are nostalgic one of a kind but for today's youth the expectations are CGI.
my feedback
c6quad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2008, 07:52 AM   #17 (permalink)
BAAaaaaaaaa!

I am just north in Virginia...I'll keep my eye's open. I'll also let my local store owner know, he is good about helping with stuff like that.

God is Great, Beer is Good, and People are Crazy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilerman View Post
"Silence...I'll bunker you!"
Sic Vis Pacem, Para Bellum
Hands down record holder for the largest purchase ever from BigMatt
Goat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2008, 10:01 AM   #18 (permalink)
Seasoned Member

Guys I really appreciate the extra eyes. If it goes up for sale I feel it will be shipping from semi local to me. I am not one to make an accusation with out some form of what I believe to be sold proof. I have made several calls last night and this morning. I have quite a lil search and rescue going on at the moment and all of your tips, help and advice are greatly appreciated.

Again I thank you guys who are keeping an eye out for it. I still think this thing will turn up around here. I have already checked a few of the local shops and there is one imparticular around here that is big into paintball. I know the owner very well. He has put a word out also with his many customers. I have printed some pics to hand out which should serve as a quick referance to those who are not in paintball and some that are.

I still have my hopes up lol. It is just one of those stupid moments in life where you get that stomach wrenching sickness that leads to urges I hope and try to avoid.

Thanks! again to all of you.
Old 04-27-2008, 11:03 AM   #19 (permalink)
Pump Battle Rager

Sorry to heard about that bro. will keep an eye open for it here in SC and the local fields .
raptor69r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2008, 11:23 AM   #20 (permalink)
Seasoned Member

I got a tip via phone call I am pretty excited.

I'll let you guys know if anything becomes of it.

mcarterbrown.com » General » General Chat