mcarterbrown.com  

General Chat MCB's Coffee House: Pull up a seat, and grab your favorite caffeinated beverage. Non-paintball related chat within.

Old 04-27-2008, 05:48 PM   #21 (permalink)
Seasoned Member

WOO HOO! lolk I got the marker body back. It did'nt have the same parts on it though. They were trying to change the look I guess so it would'nt be as noticible. I did'nt get the barrel kit yet but I am thrilled to have recoverd as much as I did. A guy spotted it checked the numbers and took it back.Sometimes you gotta love small towns ) The one playing with it was not the one who took he told me. He was testing it out to see if he wanted to buy it. The fellow said him and the other guy would check in on the guy and see if they can get the rest. I would not want to piss him off myself lol. I figured it was in good hands for now. I'll post again if they recover anything else.

All of you who were looking out for me online thank you very very much.

I am glad I have recieved as much as I have now! lol I have a feeling more will come back lol.

I'll let all know if it does.
Old 04-27-2008, 06:18 PM   #22 (permalink)
Blah

That is great news!
xkpxfatassxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2008, 06:20 PM   #23 (permalink)
Seasoned Member

Thanks man I am a lil happy and confused I will let you guys know if anything else pops up.
Old 04-27-2008, 06:23 PM   #24 (permalink)
So say we all!

Send a message via AIM to Drachen Send a message via MSN to Drachen

CCM Fan
AKA Fan
lol what parts were changed on it? Anything good? lol
Wanted: Axes
Drachen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2008, 06:23 PM   #25 (permalink)
Seasoned Member

thats good to hear! I really hope you get the rest of it back
stolz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2008, 06:52 PM   #26 (permalink)
Seasoned Member

I am still a lil giddy lol. I am glad I recieved most of it thus far. They had changed out the triggerframe to a scared up wgp double trigger and they had a 99 pull pin in the bolt and an old reg. They had also removed the dual rod setup,reg and on\off assembley. I had a few extra pieces around here in the parts drawers to make her look descent again for now. I did not however have enough to fix it all. I will order the rest if I don't get anything else back but I believe I just may. The guy it was taken from was pretty pissed. He and the other fellow are going to talk/square up with the actual person who took it. They said if they find anything else it will be returned also. I gave them a Huge thanks and a lil something extra for their kindness. Sometimes you gotta love the smaller towns lol.

A small loss is better than a big one anyday to me haha.
Old 04-27-2008, 07:39 PM   #27 (permalink)
Inch of Gold

Fan of EMR
CCM Fan
AKA Fan
Brass N Wood Fan
Palmers Fan
PBN Fan
Good to hear you got most if it back, but if the people who "received it as stolen property" know who they got it from, you should really pursue having the original party arrested. Small town or no, it's bad to have people like that floating around.
Mayvik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2008, 07:47 PM   #28 (permalink)
www.tituspb.com

Yea, do you know of the person who stole it in the first place?

Please donate to make a difference in my fathers life
Willing to be a 3rd party for shipments to Canada anywhere in the world just PM me.
Buy a Celanis Paintball Patch for a good cause
http://stationcaster.com/player_skin...=4751&f=855201 < Radio Ad
Titus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2008, 07:55 PM   #29 (permalink)
Seasoned Member

That is the part I am trying to work out lol. They have'nt said but did'nt want me to go with them to confront him. I am still waiting to hear from them. I am glad to have recieved this much. We will see how it turns out in the next couple of days or so. I do not know if it is a minor or a friend of theirs or them and they got nervous at the response of people looking for it for me. I will follow it up.
Old 04-27-2008, 07:57 PM   #30 (permalink)
So say we all!

Send a message via AIM to Drachen Send a message via MSN to Drachen

CCM Fan
AKA Fan
It sounds kind of suspicious that they didn't want you to go with them to confront who took it....
Wanted: Axes
Drachen is offline   Reply With Quote

mcarterbrown.com » General » General Chat