mcarterbrown.com  

General Chat MCB's Coffee House: Pull up a seat, and grab your favorite caffeinated beverage. Non-paintball related chat within.

Old 04-28-2008, 02:11 PM   #41 (permalink)
Disposable Assassin

Send a message via MSN to Harbinger[TG]

Fan of EMR
I would call the cops. The sooner punks realize that stealing is wrong the better we will be.

Personally, I would love to throw these people a beating but then I would have to deal with the fuzz.
Old 05-01-2008, 06:26 PM   #42 (permalink)
Seasoned Member

Just to update all who were wondering I have recieved most of my stuff back now and am to be payed restitution for the items that I did not. I really feel fortunate to have gotten what I did.

The person was a minor and the parents are stinking pissed. Oh the guy who was shooting the marker when it was spotted is a relative of the kid who took it. Now it starts to make sense to me about how it played out when I met them. I will leave it at that and be very thankful I have what I do.

Thanks again to all who were watching out for me. I am extremly greatful.

Scott

I will always try my stinking hardest from now own to lock my vehicle doors no matter how fast I think I'll be back.

This was my first hiccup in a deal in 2 years I hope to goodness it is my last. It was my own stupidity that allowed it.

I spent allot of pocket change (to me anyway lol(cash) to make everything right in my mind with everyone.

mcarterbrown.com » General » General Chat