mcarterbrown.com  

General Chat MCB's Coffee House: Pull up a seat, and grab your favorite caffeinated beverage. Non-paintball related chat within.

Old 05-01-2008, 09:05 AM   #41 (permalink)
Airsmith to the dogs..

Send a message via AIM to BigMatt-MadCustoms Send a message via Yahoo to BigMatt-MadCustoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by pillage View Post
200 rounds is for the novice, oh and make sure you save your brass, that way you can be green, with in house recycling ( Reloading).
Now remember I said a minimum of 200 rounds...I didn't mention how much I have on hand.. prolly better than 6000 rounds in various calibers.. Heck I know I have at least 1000 belted and ready to go for the 1919A4 I built last year...talk about mowing some zombies...

Matt
Old 05-01-2008, 09:14 AM   #42 (permalink)
Banned

I go overboard myself.....atleast my friends say so....but if the **** hits the fan..I know they will show up at my house....

I have 2000 rounds in a ammo box..another ammobox with loaded mags at the ready. I rotate the mags and load with one or two less rounds to help keep the springs working right. That's for my assault weapon...Another 500 rounds of buckshot....and 100 rounds of small cal. handgun rounds and 200 rounds of large cal. handgun rounds....Too many .22 cal rounds to count(many bricks) and large amount of various rounds for hunting rifles.

I think I'm covered for alittle bit.....then again..maybe I should put in another order soon.
RealtorTommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2008, 07:25 PM   #43 (permalink)
Whats your boggle?

Send a message via Yahoo to bulldog_TT

Ammo is kinda like sex...you can never have enough...
bulldog_TT is offline   Reply With Quote

mcarterbrown.com » General » General Chat