mcarterbrown.com

General Chat MCB's Coffee House: Pull up a seat, and grab your favorite caffeinated beverage. Non-paintball related chat within.

Old 09-18-2006, 04:45 PM   #11 (permalink)
Post Whore

I think he was refering to Ted kennedy, the whole Chapaquittic (Can't spell that thing) affair.
Christian Nelson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2006, 05:12 PM   #12 (permalink)
MCB Member

I've always been a student of 'lanuage as art' and I've got to give high marks to this gem:

Quote:
for the audacity with which it distorts reality to reveal a larger truth

as being an excellent translation of:

Quote:
I like how it tells a lie to serve my agenda
I'm so tired of hearing cannons going off on both political sides, when I know darn well noone on either side has any real ammo. It's so hard to learn real facts, though and the truth appears on TV less than Prince nowadays.

I'd wish for the election to be tomorrow if I thought it would end any of this, it seems like nowadays if people are outvoted they just assume every one else in the world is an idiot, instead of examining their own opinions even for a moment to check for errors.

Rob

agentSmith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2006, 05:41 PM   #13 (permalink)
Mod/mod

Fan of EMR
I wish they would make a movie in which they assassinate Rick Santorum and... nothing happens! No-one cries or wrings hands or screams for revenge. Nothing at all...

I think that would do an excellent job of revealing a "larger truth".

Drum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2006, 05:46 PM   #14 (permalink)
Red=Moderator

Now that's Funny!

So what has good old Rick the Dick done to really piss you off drum? Stolen a parking space from you No need to tell me what has you pissed I think I know.

E
Schmitti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2006, 05:50 PM   #15 (permalink)
Mod/mod

Fan of EMR
Rick Santorum = "Little Ricky - Son of Satan".

Adam Sandler played him in the movie version...
Drum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2006, 05:51 PM   #16 (permalink)
Red=Moderator

Oh that's too funny... looks just like him too!

E
Schmitti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2006, 11:32 PM   #17 (permalink)
MCB Member

Send a message via AIM to blackrain

You know it really pisses me off that another country can "piss all over us" with a film. Americans accept it too. Then again You have those free loving,constantly protesting actors that just follow along with it. Me personally,I think Jr. Is doing a great JOB. How many of you here actually think that Gore could have done better. I think he would have just coward in a corner wondering what to do while Tipper took over. I guess having a President in office that caused a national Adultry scandal is much better. Yet we Open our Arms to some Immigrant that comes to our country, we educate him and he is accepted for Crapping on the President with his film. I guess I'm just as bad as the President. Cause I have backed 9/11 Retaliation from the beginning. You think Iraq was a mistake,I wish you could have seen what I've seen over there. You think Afganistan was a mistake,it wasn't. I tried to volunteer 5 times to go over seas and fight,but I was rejected. I have tried to reenlist many times,but get the same story "thanks for the 21 Yrs,we'll call if we need you". One thing I do get off to and that's seeing pictures of the protesters that have been shot in the face and body from rubber bullets. That's my thing. I guess in Americas eyes I'm just as wrong as the President for what I do as a living. But as long as Tracy and a few others on this board are still alive I know I'm doing something right, while under the Presidents direction. Oh ya and before someone says "What about all those Dead Military people". Well they put themselves in that situation by joining,no one twisted their arm and made them join. They knew the situation when they joined. Same as those whiny *** National Guard. Oh ya you can thank your Senators for that one. They made the call saying the NATIONAL GUARD can handel anything the ARMY can.That's why they are over there now. So don't Blame Bush on that one either. It's just my rant take it how you want,or just delete it.
Later,
Blackrain
blackrain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2006, 11:43 PM   #18 (permalink)
Post Whore

Send a message via AIM to Cunha Send a message via MSN to Cunha Send a message via Yahoo to Cunha

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meph View Post
I'm going to make a movie of nothing but a cartoon monkey crapping on Bush's head. That or anything Anti-American really. 2 hours of flag burning will suffice.

And I guarantee that I'll win best film of the year with a non-stop standing ovation.
Yeah, you hit the nail on the head.

I basically agree with blackrain. Its kinda like Herbert Hoover..anyone dropped into a USA in this situation is going to have alot of tough lose/lose choices to make.

And I respect you Blackrain for enlisting, or at least trying to.

Last edited by Cunha; 09-18-2006 at 11:47 PM.
Cunha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2006, 11:43 PM   #19 (permalink)
Seasoned Member

Quote:
You know it really pisses me off that another country can "piss all over us" with a film.
Another Country? Since when a movie can be called a Country? It's like that Crap mini ABC showed recently, "Road to 9/11"...You know, not based on facts, distorted reality and someone's imagination running amock. In short, not to be taken really serious.

Someone was smoking way too much crack with these "movies" for any intelligent person to take seriously... So mello out!

Quote:
Cause I have backed 9/11 Retaliation from the beginning. You think Iraq was a mistake,I wish you could have seen what I've seen over there.
oh for pete's sake, Iraq HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH 9/11!

Quote:
One thing I do get off to and that's seeing pictures of the protesters that have been shot in the face and body from rubber bullets.
So the 1st Admendment means NOTHING to you?

Last edited by mike31c; 09-18-2006 at 11:48 PM.
mike31c is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2006, 12:10 AM   #20 (permalink)
MCB Member

Send a message via AIM to blackrain

Another Country? Since when a movie can be called a Country? That's like saying "Road to 9/11" was filled with facts... It was filled with something but certinally NOT facts.

I Believe our own allies are going to be airing the movie. Wow and we are
even going to allow it to be played in our Country. Well I guess the American public has the right to watch and Crap all over themselves too. However we do have acceptable family viewing films such as "Broke Back Mountain".

oh for pete's sake, Iraq HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH 9/11!

I'm sure they had a little hand in some of it. Plus the Bad Man Really had to go. Oh Dammit no more Midnight Muster Gas testings. "They bombed our Chemical plant oops we mean the plants where we make milk for the children". It's always about the children lol.

So the 1st Admendment means NOTHING to you?

Sure it means alot. Half those Worthless Americans exercising it really don't have the right. Cause they probably switch their cause every week. "Oh my they are killing sea kelp,Let's protest" However I do like "The Right to Bare Arms" Oh wait those are the same protesters that want to remove that right from us. "Oh I'm sorry did my Rubber Bullet smack your face?" Put a little Ice on it and rethink your rights and cause" Freedom of Speech is suppose to be expressed in a civil manner,not a violent or protest manner,thus bringing out the "Right to Bare Arms". Or My favorite government policy "The Right to use Leathal/deadly force when needed" That's for those stupid "Freedom of Speech" Idiots that get out of hand or to close to a Government Facility.

Truthfully I really could express my Freedom of Speech,but there are so many Sesitive people out there I would get alot of hate mail for many weeks,probably calling me a Rascist or Nazi. Which I am neither. It's a shame everyone is so afraid.
Later,
Blackrain
blackrain is offline   Reply With Quote

mcarterbrown.com » General » General Chat