mcarterbrown.com  

General Chat MCB's Coffee House: Pull up a seat, and grab your favorite caffeinated beverage. Non-paintball related chat within.

Old 06-25-2008, 05:19 PM   #1 (permalink)
Official DSG Fanboy

Oh for God's sake!

Ever have one of those days? Woke up late for work, jumped into the shower, wife used all the hot water, cold shower again today, stub my toe going down the stairs, forget my lunch, spill my Timmie's coffee all over my left leg, get a crap load of another person's work thrown on my desk. days like this I should never have got out of bed.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robertsr View Post
"So there I was, sitting at the keyboard one handed, and I said to myself, 'that really looks like you're wife'..."

Quote:
Originally Posted by PistolRogue View Post
Thing's lucky it scampered off because I would have skulled it to death if I'd managed to get my hands on it.
Moosepatrol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2008, 05:23 PM   #2 (permalink)
Red=Moderator

What the Hell is a Timmie's coffee? Is that your cannuck version of a quickie mart?

Otherwise.. sorry for the craptastic day.

E
Schmitti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2008, 05:29 PM   #3 (permalink)
Wookie D*ck

Tim Hortons! (I prefer their doughnuts to their coffee eh)
russc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2008, 05:30 PM   #4 (permalink)
Post Whore

Could be worse: your Supreme Court could have just decided that executing child rapists is prohibited by your Constitution.

Of course, you being in Canada, I suppose that was never an option, eh.
Air Power Vector... a MAN's gun....... A gun with a report loud enough that lesser players will pee themselves in fright at the massive concussion wave emmited by the stout thick walled barrel of DOOM. A paintball gun fit for Arnold in the original Terminator movie. A gun that'll pump up those pect's of yours to where women will swoon at the raw muscles you'll soon have.

Air Power Vector, for the man that has climbed to the peak and wants to look down on the beaten and defeated opponents left in his wake.
John Satclaire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2008, 05:47 PM   #5 (permalink)
www.tituspb.com

Before reading Russcs post I asked Amber what Timmies coffee was and she gave me the look like I should know it saying Tim Hortons! Sometimes its good to be with a Canadian. lol

But that is a crappy day Moose, go home and relax.

Quote:
Could be worse: your Supreme Court could have just decided that executing child rapists is prohibited by your Constitution.
Oh boy, let's not start that thread

Please donate to make a difference in my fathers life
Willing to be a 3rd party for shipments to Canada anywhere in the world just PM me.
Buy a Celanis Paintball Patch for a good cause
http://stationcaster.com/player_skin...=4751&f=855201 < Radio Ad
Titus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2008, 05:52 PM   #6 (permalink)
Post Whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Titus View Post
Oh boy, let's not start that thread
True--it would devolve into a thread about whether executing them was a good idea, or morally permissable, or any number of other irrelevant topics.
Air Power Vector... a MAN's gun....... A gun with a report loud enough that lesser players will pee themselves in fright at the massive concussion wave emmited by the stout thick walled barrel of DOOM. A paintball gun fit for Arnold in the original Terminator movie. A gun that'll pump up those pect's of yours to where women will swoon at the raw muscles you'll soon have.

Air Power Vector, for the man that has climbed to the peak and wants to look down on the beaten and defeated opponents left in his wake.
Old 06-25-2008, 05:57 PM   #7 (permalink)
Post Whore

NO! Lols, never a day like that.
Shiba-Kun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2008, 06:01 PM   #8 (permalink)
(V) (o,,,o) (V) WOOP WOOP

Here, it might help.

YouTube - great day to whoop somebody's ***

This is the tenth line of my signature
foughtwolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2008, 06:58 PM   #9 (permalink)
Mar
All nail Drum!

Fan of EMR
CCM Fan
Brass N Wood Fan
Palmers Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by John Satclaire View Post

Of course, you being in Canada, I suppose that was never an option, eh.

I didn't know you had the death penalty for rape, even for pedophiles...

Edit: I found it, Louisianna? Says they haven't used it in 44 years... I suppose that would errode some of it's detterant-ness-ness.

Tim Hortons Coffee, Erik, is the bestest coffee in the whole world. They put something super, super addictive in it: caffeine.

edit: On the bad day thing, the sens just traded away Tough Guy Brian McGratton... man, he is a top 3 guy...this sucks.
Mar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2008, 07:14 PM   #10 (permalink)
Post Whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mar View Post
I didn't know you had the death penalty for rape, even for pedophiles...

Edit: I found it, Louisiana? Says they haven't used it in 44 years... I suppose that would erode some of it's deterrent-ness-ness.
Most states had either taken it off the books over the last four decades or stopped using it. As we slowly recover from the happy-happy joy-joy idiocy inspired by the 1960's, however, support for the availability of the death penalty for such crimes has been growing. Sadly, SCOTUS (I want to say it was that damn Warren court) outlawed as "cruel and unusual" application of the death penalty for the rape of an adult female decades ago. It was hoped that they would use this as a chance to overrule that unjustifiable position, but apparently Kennedy (the SCOTUS justice, not the rapist at issue here) feels only killing can justify execution.

I myself find the harm inflicted on the victims in homicide and in rape to be incommensurable for purposes of selecting a punishment. As for its deterrent value, I think this falls more into the category of pure punishment for particularly egregious, malicious abuse of another human.

But I'll stop hijacking Moose's thread now.

mcarterbrown.com » General » General Chat