mcarterbrown.com  

General Chat MCB's Coffee House: Pull up a seat, and grab your favorite caffeinated beverage. Non-paintball related chat within.

Old 09-08-2008, 10:04 PM   #11 (permalink)
Post Whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reconshooter View Post
Well, I only got a D in english, lol
I wasn't pointing out a grammatical error, just suggesting that the use of a period would have saved you the embarrassment of stating what followed the comma in a public forum.
Air Power Vector... a MAN's gun....... A gun with a report loud enough that lesser players will pee themselves in fright at the massive concussion wave emmited by the stout thick walled barrel of DOOM. A paintball gun fit for Arnold in the original Terminator movie. A gun that'll pump up those pect's of yours to where women will swoon at the raw muscles you'll soon have.

Air Power Vector, for the man that has climbed to the peak and wants to look down on the beaten and defeated opponents left in his wake.
John Satclaire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2008, 10:04 PM   #12 (permalink)
MQ2 Pumper!

I was waiting for this topic to pop on MCB. It appears to me that we got a bunch of geeks on here. It's starting to scare me.

I think the black hole scare is mostly hype due to the fact it is getting a lot media coverage.
mxmtl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2008, 10:05 PM   #13 (permalink)

I think that the potential for disaster is high. I think that when it comes down to stuff like this, all those crazy scientists can go stick their experaments where the sun dont shine, because to be honest, I really dont care how the big bang happened. Sure it would be nice to know, but waking up tomorrow would be pretty nice too.
Ryman12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2008, 10:08 PM   #14 (permalink)
Mar
All nail Drum!

Fan of EMR
CCM Fan
Brass N Wood Fan
Palmers Fan
well....a black hole could at least resolve the "Global Warming" debate....

Quote:
Originally Posted by matteekay View Post
Naw, MAr's special. He's like Brad Pitt or George Clooney or something... totally cool to be a little gay for him
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drum View Post
Anyone not wanting to BE Mar is doing it wrong.
Mar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2008, 10:08 PM   #15 (permalink)
Evil God of Nogoodniks

Send a message via MSN to Harbinger[TG]

Fan of EMR
Sweet.

EVERYONE
PANIC
Old 09-08-2008, 10:09 PM   #16 (permalink)
Post Whore

Pretty freaking awesome.
Old 09-08-2008, 10:11 PM   #17 (permalink)

Send a message via AIM to Reconshooter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryman12 View Post
I think that the potential for disaster is high. I think that when it comes down to stuff like this, all those crazy scientists can go stick their experaments where the sun dont shine, because to be honest, I really dont care how the big bang happened. Sure it would be nice to know, but waking up tomorrow would be pretty nice too.
Thats where I'm comming from, Even if the chances of a major catastrophe are low, theres still a chance, and shouldn't it be up to a lot more than just the scientific community to decide if we all get to wake up the next day? I'm not all that worried about a giant doomsday scenario, just that if it happens I'm going to be more than a little ticked off.

Perhaps its not the most intelligent position to take, but its my position

Team Captain, Section 8 Scenario Woodsball Team

Feedback: http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/f...-feedback.html
Reconshooter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2008, 10:13 PM   #18 (permalink)
Post Whore

Quote:
Thats where I'm comming from, Even if the chances of a major catastrophe are low, theres still a chance, and shouldn't it be up to a lot more than just the scientific community to decide if we all get to wake up the next day?
Thankfully, no.

Quote:
Perhaps its not the most intelligent position to take, but its my position
That makes it so much better!

Quote:
I'm not all that worried about a giant doomsday scenario, just that if it happens I'm going to be more than a little ticked off.
Not for long you won't be.
Air Power Vector... a MAN's gun....... A gun with a report loud enough that lesser players will pee themselves in fright at the massive concussion wave emmited by the stout thick walled barrel of DOOM. A paintball gun fit for Arnold in the original Terminator movie. A gun that'll pump up those pect's of yours to where women will swoon at the raw muscles you'll soon have.

Air Power Vector, for the man that has climbed to the peak and wants to look down on the beaten and defeated opponents left in his wake.
John Satclaire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2008, 10:14 PM   #19 (permalink)

Send a message via AIM to Reconshooter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mayvik View Post
The good news is, the chance of something bad happening is very small.

The bad news is, if it does there's not a damn thing you can do about it.

Suggestion: Go get drunk, laid, and whatever else you want. Worst case you have a fun night!

PS Oh yeah you can go to church to if you buy into all that crap, but like my momma always told me, live by the Science, die by the Science.
Definately going to have a little fun tuesday night just incase, drinking isn't my thing, but I'll get my thrills in just incase...Anyone for a good long game of woodsball incase its the last??

Team Captain, Section 8 Scenario Woodsball Team

Feedback: http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/f...-feedback.html
Reconshooter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2008, 10:18 PM   #20 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by mxmtl View Post
I think the black hole scare is mostly hype due to the fact it is getting a lot media coverage.
Because not many people understand how it works. I bet many people working at CERN doesn't get it either.

But we have done these experiments in the past and we're still here. This one is just more powerful.
heinous is offline   Reply With Quote

mcarterbrown.com » General » General Chat