mcarterbrown.com

General Chat MCB's Coffee House: Pull up a seat, and grab your favorite caffeinated beverage. Non-paintball related chat within.

Closed Thread

Old 09-09-2008, 03:42 PM   #11 (permalink)
Seasoned Member

but didn't you know he was a POW?!?!?!
Old 09-09-2008, 09:42 PM   #12 (permalink)

Hey...have some ****ing respect for the man. Regardless of whether you like him or not regardless of whether you like his politics or not the man served his country which is a far cry from lots of the **** for brains that are probably on the internet making fun of him.

Actions speak louder then words. He was a POW, he was severely beaten and mistreated during the war, and he refused to use his families position to get him out of that ****hole.

I doubt there are many if any here that can say they've been in that position and I'm betting many of the spineless ****s that are making fun of him wouldn't have the balls to do what he did which was stay there to support his men.

BACK THE **** OFF THE POW ****!!
Old 09-09-2008, 09:55 PM   #13 (permalink)
BAAaaaaaaaa!

It is fake...I was watching during that speach because I support him and plan on voting for him in November....

... McCain has backbone and there is NOTHING Obama can do short of being beaten, tortured, held prisoner, serving his country, and actually having some experience in Washington and abroad that would ever make me even consider Obama in the same league as John McCain.
McCain didnt lose his honor or mental capacity with all the VC did to him...I am sure he can handle what the senate will do.
Did I mention two of his sons are in the Military and the third is in Annapolis at the Naval Academy....One of his sons is currently in Iraq, the other is heading back over there for his second tour around Christmas.

snopes.com: John McCain's Sons

God is Great, Beer is Good, and People are Crazy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilerman View Post
"Silence...I'll bunker you!"
Sic Vis Pacem, Para Bellum
Hands down record holder for the largest purchase ever from BigMatt

Last edited by Goat; 09-09-2008 at 10:03 PM.
Old 09-09-2008, 10:31 PM   #14 (permalink)
no, I'M sorry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goat View Post
It is fake...
I thought that was a given... for if it was real it'd be over the news... I even mentioned blue screening.

pile of poo, HARD MODE, automag pistol---S.P.E.W.II---What if this hurts me?---No, I'M sorry.---Semiautomatic Nelspot 007!---Decay of Nations 4
Camp Pendleton meetup 2010---Watch me fail at pump!---Clareball 2010 vid!---MCB Stock Class Meet!---HELMETCAM!
Quote:
Originally Posted by skullcandy1993 View Post
Before the first day Velcor said let there be Heinous and it was true. And then Heinous said "Let there be God" and it was true. And it was good
Old 09-09-2008, 11:32 PM   #15 (permalink)
Seasoned Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by DocRock View Post
Hey...have some ****ing respect for the man. Regardless of whether you like him or not regardless of whether you like his politics or not the man served his country which is a far cry from lots of the **** for brains that are probably on the internet making fun of him.

Actions speak louder then words. He was a POW, he was severely beaten and mistreated during the war, and he refused to use his families position to get him out of that ****hole.

I doubt there are many if any here that can say they've been in that position and I'm betting many of the spineless ****s that are making fun of him wouldn't have the balls to do what he did which was stay there to support his men.

BACK THE **** OFF THE POW ****!!

Jeeze...take it easy tiger; it's not like we insulted your mother.
Old 09-09-2008, 11:41 PM   #16 (permalink)
Seasoned Member

Yeah! I mean it's almost like mccain was the ONLY POW that was beaten...

BTW: That don't mean you have the right to be Pres... I am only saying that because some here are not getting the POW (you do know he was a pow right?) reference yet...

And Goat don't forget Andy McCain! Good Job with that bank there son! (Didn't I see this before?)

Last edited by mike31c; 09-09-2008 at 11:45 PM.
Old 09-09-2008, 11:45 PM   #17 (permalink)
BAAaaaaaaaa!

Quote:
Originally Posted by heinous View Post
I thought that was a given... for if it was real it'd be over the news... I even mentioned blue screening.
Just reafirming the obvious....I am under the impression that some (not all) Obama supporters really need to hear information 3 to 4 times before it starts to sink in..

God is Great, Beer is Good, and People are Crazy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilerman View Post
"Silence...I'll bunker you!"
Sic Vis Pacem, Para Bellum
Hands down record holder for the largest purchase ever from BigMatt
Old 09-10-2008, 06:46 AM   #18 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by dann View Post
Jeeze...take it easy tiger; it's not like we insulted your mother.
No you insulted a man who bled, was beaten, and nearly killed for his country.

And what have you done for our/your country?

Quite frankly you insulted worse then my mother. As a current active duty member I find it completely immoral that something like this would even be joked about.

Regardless of your opinion of him for president you should have enough respect for what occurred to him to not joke about it. There is nothing to laugh about what happened to him. I'd think anyone with half a brain would realize that.

Whats next? Oh lets find out Palin was raped at age 15 and then joke about that on the internet? Tasteless pricks...and yes I mean that from the bottom of my heart. Zero respect for anyone that would joke about a POW.
Old 09-10-2008, 07:10 AM   #19 (permalink)
Hoarder not Whore

I second DocRock

There is absolutely NO excuse to slam ANY member of the military active or retired. The men and women of the military accept s**t-for-pay and put their personal lives on hold to protect our freedoms.

Like the freedoms some people use to talk s**t about both McCain and others defending our country.

The next time you bash the someone in the military, remember that someone in the military sacrificed so you could show your ignorance.
Old 09-10-2008, 07:24 AM   #20 (permalink)
Trololol

Send a message via AIM to Meph

Fan of EMR
Quote:
Originally Posted by DocRock View Post
No you insulted a man who bled, was beaten, and nearly killed for his country.
And he's a Politician running for President.

It's open season. Nobody gets a free ride when running for a political office. Calm down bub.
Closed Thread

mcarterbrown.com » General » General Chat