mcarterbrown.com  

General Chat MCB's Coffee House: Pull up a seat, and grab your favorite caffeinated beverage. Non-paintball related chat within.

Old 04-17-2006, 07:47 PM   #1 (permalink)

Full Auto Pump

I thought you guys would get a kick out of this one. I was at a scenario game a few weeks ago here in Colorado. I was running a mission with a bunch of people, we were suppose to take over the enemy base. I'm a rather large individual so my style of play is, you guys set up the front line and I'll be there in a few...lol. Well I made my way to the front and we were at the last few people left when this guy I just shot starts yelling at me, I couldn't understand what he was saying buy he was really ticked (I was using a Trracer pump, important detail). He called the ref over and was pointing at me and yelling. The ref comes running over, takes one look at my gun and just walks away without saying a word. We finally take everyone out at the base and I walked up to the ref and asked him why the guy was yelling at me. He said the guy accused my of full auto. I ovecourse had a weird look on my face and looked down at my trusty Trracer and said that was a little impossible, he said "I know". We had a pretty good laugh after that. My team mates thought it was great as well. So, I guess I'm about the only guy to be accused of full auto with a pump.
fryartuck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2006, 08:07 PM   #2 (permalink)
Shi Tamagutsu Ka

Ya gotta love it. Great story.

Only time I came close to going full auto with a pump was the year I tried to quit smoking. I was so keyed up and shaking so bad I was pumping 12 BPS.
PTI #2691 ~ C1, C2, C5, C5a, C6
Pyrate Jim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2006, 08:30 PM   #3 (permalink)
MCB Member

i've got a trusty loaner trracer and i've been trying to get my best friend to "join the cult".
i said he could have a complete trracer set-up for free. he wasn't interested until he heard about the auto-trigger...

EDIT: thanx, i did it myself after september 11th...
that's a GI army helmet in lady liberty's left hand...

Last edited by freedom; 04-17-2006 at 09:02 PM.
freedom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2006, 08:51 PM   #4 (permalink)
Rec Poster

Great story!

From one patriot to the next, nice name, "Freedom." I like your avatar as well.
JeepinCalifornia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2006, 09:31 PM   #5 (permalink)
terrible speller

Send a message via AIM to knightmare96

thats hilarious... its amazing of what somepeople will accuse you of. Out of curiosity how many times did you hit him to make him think it was full auto?
Old 04-17-2006, 10:16 PM   #6 (permalink)

Send a message via MSN to Firestorm

How ever many it was, it wasn't enough.
Old 04-17-2006, 10:24 PM   #7 (permalink)

He kept shooting after I hit him so I kept shooting till he called himself out. Probably 3-4 times I guess.
fryartuck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2006, 10:27 PM   #8 (permalink)
I'll split your arrow!

Send a message via AIM to mark Send a message via MSN to mark

I was shooting on semi with my mongoose II with the LCD screen that said SEMI in big letters. My freind accuses me of using full auto... I show him the screen, and he still doesn't believe me...

1. hurricane
An temporary alliance formed between the ocean and the sky with the goal of killing people. The ocean's ability to attack the land is limited, so it lends the sky some of its water and energy so it can assault people farther inland then it normally could.
Hurricanes are far more powerful then the storms the sky creates on its own. They are just another reason the ocean must be destroyed.
mark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2006, 11:52 PM   #9 (permalink)
I've porked many

Quote:
Originally Posted by fryartuck
I thought you guys would get a kick out of this one. I was at a scenario game a few weeks ago here in Colorado. I was running a mission with a bunch of people, we were suppose to take over the enemy base. I'm a rather large individual so my style of play is, you guys set up the front line and I'll be there in a few...lol. Well I made my way to the front and we were at the last few people left when this guy I just shot starts yelling at me, I couldn't understand what he was saying buy he was really ticked (I was using a Trracer pump, important detail). He called the ref over and was pointing at me and yelling. The ref comes running over, takes one look at my gun and just walks away without saying a word. We finally take everyone out at the base and I walked up to the ref and asked him why the guy was yelling at me. He said the guy accused my of full auto. I ovecourse had a weird look on my face and looked down at my trusty Trracer and said that was a little impossible, he said "I know". We had a pretty good laugh after that. My team mates thought it was great as well. So, I guess I'm about the only guy to be accused of full auto with a pump.
Thats up there with, "Hey ref he's cheating because his gun doen't use batteries."

My Feedback Thread[/SIZE][/SIZE]
pillage is offline   Reply With Quote

mcarterbrown.com » General » General Chat