mcarterbrown.com  

General Chat MCB's Coffee House: Pull up a seat, and grab your favorite caffeinated beverage. Non-paintball related chat within.

Old 10-23-2006, 09:59 AM   #11 (permalink)
Sugar Loaded Candy Cane!

Send a message via AIM to Mstrtal Send a message via Yahoo to Mstrtal

Brass N Wood Fan
Kilt Fan
Hey you can go to most autoparts stores and Order Lock-Nuts. They come as a set of four nuts that are completly rounded around the edge and take a special "Key" that is inserted into the nut before it will turn. They are cool and work great just put one on each wheele and if your worried aboutthe other for or five get 2 sets and put one fromeach set across from each other n each wheel. No 2 sets of Lock-Nuts have the same key so its not like they can go down to the local NAPA and buy a ket for it.

We had the same problem back home in Indianapolis and thats how my Granma fixed the situatoin...well that and my Uncle camped in the overgrown bushs with a 30-06.

Bedknobs and Boomsticks!

Originally Posted by commandoman
Kick back and enjoy the atmosphere, sexy girls at my school keep me sane through the worst lectures by the worst professors

Mstrtal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2006, 01:23 PM   #12 (permalink)
GWC Lifetime Member

Quote:
...well that and my Uncle camped in the overgrown bushs with a 30-06.
That always works.

However I would have notified the cops as you did, I would also second the survalance idea, Nice black and white night camera systems can be had for $200 at Sams club, The special VCR is around $200 as well. All in All 400 isnt bad, the added security would be nice. Take it as far as it can go in court. Personaly, Id own everything they have when I got done.
Al Ray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2006, 04:36 PM   #13 (permalink)
Trololol

Send a message via AIM to Meph

Fan of EMR
Damn, glad to hear you're okay. Hope the vehicle is okay, no bent rotar/bar or anything? Got the tire and all lugs back on fine?

In case you need it. Have bat, will travel. Just PM me if the cops don't quite resolve the situation to your liking.
Meph is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2006, 11:44 PM   #14 (permalink)
Seasoned Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Al Ray View Post
That always works.

However I would have notified the cops as you did, I would also second the survalance idea, Nice black and white night camera systems can be had for $200 at Sams club, The special VCR is around $200 as well. All in All 400 isnt bad, the added security would be nice. Take it as far as it can go in court. Personaly, Id own everything they have when I got done.
VHS is a pain - technology has made it so cheap to do vid surveillance, it's sickening..

Color CCD camera with Night vision - $35.

4 camera DVR card - $130

You can set the software to only record when there's motion - this is the way alot of security systems are moving, with the computer actually uploading the vid to a offsite server over high speed broadband. This way, even if they intruder is smart and manages to swipe the camera and computer, he's still out of luck, because the footage is god knows where.

I've seen even cheaper cards - in the $75 range, where you can install up to 4 cards(that's 16 cameras!), in a given machine, all set up to record if there's motion present.

HTRN
HTRN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2006, 06:40 PM   #15 (permalink)
MCB Member

Fan of EMR
Brass N Wood Fan
WTF, Dave, your life is like a soap-opera.

Write up a script and send it to me, I'll submit it to my bro(works in L.A. for a Production company). He's always looking for new material. You'll be rich

Seriously glad your OK. Hope those MF's get what's coming to em.

-MR

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marauder_Pilot View Post
It will eventually get to the point where you're living in the back of a '78 Oldsmobile with a trunk full of the finest paintball gear known to man.
DarkStar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2006, 12:35 AM   #16 (permalink)
Post Whore

I would suggest stalking the evicted renters and spying on them from a distance. I also suggest leaving the riffle attached to the scope you are watching them through.

I work part time for a water/sewer company so I don't get to kick them out of a house but I do get to shut their water off from time to time. The part I love how many times they bring their kids out with them to watch the "evil bastard" and perhaps inspire pitty. It never works because I hate kids. The subdivision where I get to do this is on a lake so if they get desperate they won't die.

If loud pipes save lives imagine what bright pink helmets could do.

my feedback http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/f...-feedback.html
K_Obeastly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2006, 02:41 AM   #17 (permalink)
Seasoned Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by K_Obeastly View Post
I would suggest stalking the evicted renters and spying on them from a distance. I also suggest leaving the riffle attached to the scope you are watching them through..
Quote:
Originally Posted by K_Obeastly View Post
The part I love how many times they bring their kids out with them to watch the "evil bastard" and perhaps inspire pitty. It never works because I hate kids.

You should really finish up by wiping your brow, saying "boy it's gonna be a hot day", and then taking a swig out of bottle of water.

HTRN
Old 10-25-2006, 12:56 PM   #18 (permalink)
Post Whore

the last one was really good, middle of summer they were packing up to skip town and the electricity had already been turned off so they were were already burning up.

If loud pipes save lives imagine what bright pink helmets could do.

my feedback http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/f...-feedback.html
K_Obeastly is offline   Reply With Quote

mcarterbrown.com » General » General Chat