mcarterbrown.com  

General Chat MCB's Coffee House: Pull up a seat, and grab your favorite caffeinated beverage. Non-paintball related chat within.

Old 10-29-2008, 11:40 PM   #1 (permalink)

Exclamation We need your help, Preserve our sport.

My buddies have a little plan to get on TV. Only problem is they need the support of people like us. Muchmusic has a new TV program called "The Shift". On this program each week, they select a regular person to come on and help host the show. Now you can Imagine all the Yahoos and Idiots that throw their names into the hat for their own selfish reasons, to try and get on TV.

My buddy Tomcat of the Glen Morris Mercenaries Scenario Paintball team plans to get himself on the show so that he can further promote the sport of paintball, and highlight the issue of safe play with airguns. Some of you may remember these guys for their recognition of local charity work.

Article & Thread
Local Scenario Team Finally Gets Good Coverage

He also plans on sending a message directly to David Miller regarding his gun ban and it's association with airguns. I think it would be ten times better to have him promote an agenda we can all agree with, than to have some idiot on there professing their love for EMO bands and the Jonas Brothers. And,
Tomcat is almost there, he's number 3. Every vote counts at this point so please don't hesitate your vote could mean the difference.

Right now the Mayor of Toronto, as well as the Premier of Ontario are in support of a handgun ban. If the legislation passes it could have major implications involving Paintball and or Airsoft. It's possible and likely that the legislation will extend to gun replicas or lookalikes. Help us get a little recognition for scenario paintball, and help us protect our sport here in Canada.

Quote:

Hey guys & girls, I have a HUGE favor to ask of all of you. I need your online votes for a project we have been working on...if you could all please take a moment and visit MuchMusic.com | Show Me Yours | The Shift , register as a user and then access the video entitled " Glen Morris Mercenaries" found there and vote for it....and perhaps leave a nice comment about what a great idea it is

As well, if you could please get as many other people to vote for it as well that would be great and very much appreciated. I plan on going on there with a message for the kids about leaving their paintball markers at home and not shooting them in public...as well as a message for Mayor David Miller and the GTA Police Services who are associating airguns with Gun Violence

Once you register at the MuchMusic site, find the video " Glen Morris Mercenaries", Click the stars and give it 5 stars. Being a member of the site alsoopens you up to all kinds of contests and giveaways, so for a few minutes of your valuable time, it's a win/win situation for all involved.

Thank you for your Consideration
Tomcat
GMM
Thanks to all who can contribute a few mouse clicks to the cause.

Vapor
Vapor is offline   Reply With Quote

mcarterbrown.com » General » General Chat