mcarterbrown.com  

General Chat MCB's Coffee House: Pull up a seat, and grab your favorite caffeinated beverage. Non-paintball related chat within.

Old 11-17-2006, 04:43 PM   #11 (permalink)
Born again

Send a message via AIM to mustangii

No harm done, we just put them on a prayer list and send them emails and care pakages, If anyone is interested in that they are welcome to be put on thlist list. And if they are in the Warrensburg area we give support to their families at home.
edm
mustangii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2006, 08:28 PM   #12 (permalink)
MCB Member

Send a message via AIM to blackrain

Mustangii,
Send me a soilders name and addy. Christmas is upon us. Regardless who has deployed,it's the thought that is involved. Some of you may have been in my situation before and know what it's like to get a package or letter. Something from a complete stranger is even better. It shows there are those that care. Regardless of how many people are in one tent or under the ponchos,the loneliness of home is always there. There are also many soldiers who have no one but themselves. There are soilders who's families actually don't even care about them. I have seen it first hand. The cost for me to ship something is not a concern. I'll ship enough for that person to share even though they will. Listessa, just so you know,even a stale cookie breaths new life. So don't feel bad if they don't arrive for a month. Religious beliefs are not a point here nor a concern. A soilder is a soilder wheather they carry a gun or not. Atleast they will be there for support. Me I can't go back in,I wish I could but I can't. So my mission is to make life a little better for someone over there. They are keeping my rights and country preserved. So someone PM me an addy of a Soilder or Marine in the sand box that is up front.
Later,
Blackrain
blackrain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2006, 10:26 PM   #13 (permalink)
MCB Member

Fan of EMR
CCM Fan
Palmers Fan
If you are near any Post or Guard unit contact the MWR they send care packages over and I have added magazines to them and they gladly except select items and that way they cover postage/shipping

RD
paintslinger16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2006, 11:36 PM   #14 (permalink)
Born again

Steve email sent. Pay it forward buddy
edm
Old 11-17-2006, 11:50 PM   #15 (permalink)
MCB Member

Send a message via AIM to blackrain

Ed I dropped the Col. an email. Probably get a hold of you to check me out.
Thanks,
Blackrain
blackrain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2006, 12:03 AM   #16 (permalink)
Born again

already sent him one when I sent the email to you, lol.
edm
Old 11-18-2006, 10:16 AM   #17 (permalink)
Lost the Daylight

Send a message via ICQ to Listessa Send a message via AIM to Listessa Send a message via MSN to Listessa Send a message via Yahoo to Listessa

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackrain View Post
Mustangii,
Send me a soilders name and addy. Christmas is upon us. Regardless who has deployed,it's the thought that is involved. Some of you may have been in my situation before and know what it's like to get a package or letter. Something from a complete stranger is even better. It shows there are those that care. Regardless of how many people are in one tent or under the ponchos,the loneliness of home is always there. There are also many soldiers who have no one but themselves. There are soilders who's families actually don't even care about them. I have seen it first hand. The cost for me to ship something is not a concern. I'll ship enough for that person to share even though they will. Listessa, just so you know,even a stale cookie breaths new life. So don't feel bad if they don't arrive for a month. Religious beliefs are not a point here nor a concern. A soilder is a soilder wheather they carry a gun or not. Atleast they will be there for support. Me I can't go back in,I wish I could but I can't. So my mission is to make life a little better for someone over there. They are keeping my rights and country preserved. So someone PM me an addy of a Soilder or Marine in the sand box that is up front.
Later,
Blackrain

Absolutely. A guy I went to high school was over for a while, said even with the length of time it took for delivery, his buddies and he always sort of liked the home made stuff best. Packaged goodies were cool too, but it was about the small stuff- and being thought of. Random pictures of "home" a real letter. It's all good.

I like having a way of saying thank you even if I can't in person.

Facilis est Descensus Averni.
<--Click to descend to my feedback.
NO'MAAM #2"National Organization Members Against AGG Metrosexuals" Rouge Cell #3
Listessa is offline   Reply With Quote

mcarterbrown.com » General » General Chat