General Chat MCB's Coffee House: Pull up a seat, and grab your favorite caffeinated beverage. Non-paintball related chat within.

Old 11-19-2006, 06:40 AM   #11 (permalink)
Send a message via AIM to Jaan Send a message via Yahoo to Jaan

If you think FireFox is good you should check out Linux someday. I have my internet computer set up to dual boot both Windows XP and Linux (Fedora Core). Surfing in Linux is über safe, at least for now. As an extra measure of protection, I don't keep anything important on the computer I use for casual surfing and checking e-mail. I have a dual monitor hot rod computer for that stuff...this one I could re-format tomorrow and it wouldn't matter too much.

Personally I don't think it's a big deal to show who you've sent e-mails to most of the time. It can become a huge deal sometimes...the other day a man signed up for information on a new condo developing. He received an e-mail, along with a couple of hundred other e-mail address' of people who were also interested in the condos. Each one of those hot leads were worth a couple of thousand dollars to a real estate agent.

Anyway Jack, I wouldn't worry too much about it. Don't sweat the small stuff (c:
If your glasses fog up and you want to make your own mask fans, here's how;

"My happiness doesn't depend on anything. My heart is always happy. I do have anger issues though."
Jaan is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply » General » General Chat