mcarterbrown.com  

General Chat MCB's Coffee House: Pull up a seat, and grab your favorite caffeinated beverage. Non-paintball related chat within.

Old 04-18-2009, 12:08 AM   #11 (permalink)
Post Whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by chris-is-packrat View Post
Ok, first of all where the heck were their parents? Normally 8 and 10 year olds dont just wander into town to go to a gas station and why did they have a real gun looking bb gun? An 8 and 10 year old should only be allowed one of the "half the real size made entirely out of plastic with a colored orange tip" type of bb guns that fire only plastic ones. If the guy behind the counter thought it was real it had to be the metal type that are sold at Wal-Mart that fire metal bb's. And only adults can purchase those.

SO all in all, the fault lies all on the parents for not knowing what they are doing and what they are "playing" with.

the parent(s) most likley showed them how to be scum,its oakland, its a giant cesspool
Gogged_Gurl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2009, 12:20 AM   #12 (permalink)

While I disagree that its too late for these kids, something needs to be done with them. What ever happened to the "Scared Straight" programs? Possibly the threat of man on man rape would keep them in line. Now if it was Mar, it would probably just be an incentive. (sorry....could'nt resist)
Big Nasty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2009, 12:24 AM   #13 (permalink)
Post Whore

Send a message via Skype™ to keen

i wonder what the planning stage was like. "alright, when you show the gun, i'll tell him we want Push-Pops. none of that tootsie pop bull****."
keen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2009, 12:38 AM   #14 (permalink)
Post Whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Nasty View Post
While I disagree that its too late for these kids, something needs to be done with them. What ever happened to the "Scared Straight" programs? Possibly the threat of man on man rape would keep them in line. Now if it was Mar, it would probably just be an incentive. (sorry....could'nt resist)

unfortunatly they are completly imersed in it in oakland,no classes or programs can do squat

Quote:
i wonder what the planning stage was like. "alright, when you show the gun, i'll tell him we want Push-Pops. none of that tootsie pop bull****."
Gogged_Gurl is offline   Reply With Quote

mcarterbrown.com » General » General Chat