mcarterbrown.com  

General Chat MCB's Coffee House: Pull up a seat, and grab your favorite caffeinated beverage. Non-paintball related chat within.

Old 05-10-2009, 10:00 AM   #1 (permalink)
MCB Member

Send a message via AIM to blackrain

Today is Mother's Day.

Make sure you spoil her and treat her like a Queen.
Later,
Blackrain
blackrain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2009, 10:12 AM   #2 (permalink)
old but still playing

Send a message via MSN to Ranger 53

Happy mothers day to all the moms here on MCB have a great day
Ranger 53 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2009, 01:14 PM   #3 (permalink)
Banned

i'm going home to personally give her presents. is that good?
heinous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2009, 03:11 PM   #4 (permalink)

Send a message via Yahoo to Trippy

The best gift of all is your love and yourself which makes a Mom happy, a hug and kiss on the cheek is the best present of all, it comes from the heart.

Happy Mother's Day to all the Mom's enjoy your son's and daughter's as life and time is so precious....

And a special I love you too my two son's...
Trippy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2009, 04:47 PM   #5 (permalink)
Jack Wagon!

Send a message via AIM to d4rksabre

Saturday Night Live - Digital Short: Motherlover - Video - NBC.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by Be4life182 View Post
ill gats pwn nubs n give mE pwners?
d4rksabre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2009, 06:11 PM   #6 (permalink)

Been delivering flowers non-stop since friday night. Working at a flower shop has its perks. Got some free flowers for mom which means I get brownie points when I loan money from the 'rents.
But see PETAs a little behind in the times, COD 3, you could shoot the horses. My brother & I would do that all the time claiming that they were charging at us all the while our ma was watching. She would start screaming "they're grazing! leave them alone! they're just grazing!"
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trippy View Post
Those poor horses were just minding their own business and my son's would shoot them not just once but two or three times and I would scream at them can't you see they are dead, we have to make sure my son's would say and I said they are not moving and they would say but they could just start attacking.
MCB Feedback

Model98.org Feedback
DreX2006 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2009, 09:03 PM   #7 (permalink)
S7G
MCB Member

The perfect mothers day present is Flowers and a Glock 22!
That is what we got the Wench for mothers day.

P-3

A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life wrote a blank check Made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in This country who no longer understand it.'

Bottom line is we never were angels...didn't try to
be. We were not related by blood, but we were brothers nevertheless...not in some sort of Hollywood way, but in a real life "no ****" kinda way.
William Walter AC-130 Gunner 2011
S7G is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2009, 09:18 PM   #8 (permalink)

Drex2006

Now you know who's Mom I am as his brother isn't on here as much. That quote sure brought back some fond memories. Just spending some quality time with my son's over subway sandwiches, those were fun times.

Those poor horses were just minding their own business and my son's would shoot them not just once but two or three times and I would scream at them can't you see they are dead, we have to make sure my son's would say and I said they are not moving and they would say but they could just start attacking. See what I have to put up with, but I love them both they mean the world to me.

Last edited by Trippy; 05-10-2009 at 09:31 PM.
Old 05-11-2009, 08:48 AM   #9 (permalink)

Quote:
Drex2006

Now you know who's Mom I am as his brother isn't on here as much. That quote sure brought back some fond memories. Just spending some quality time with my son's over subway sandwiches, those were fun times.

Those poor horses were just minding their own business and my son's would shoot them not just once but two or three times and I would scream at them can't you see they are dead, we have to make sure my son's would say and I said they are not moving and they would say but they could just start attacking. See what I have to put up with, but I love them both they mean the world to me.
Happy belated Mothers Day, I'm glad to see it got another chuckle this time around too I'm still laughing!
But see PETAs a little behind in the times, COD 3, you could shoot the horses. My brother & I would do that all the time claiming that they were charging at us all the while our ma was watching. She would start screaming "they're grazing! leave them alone! they're just grazing!"
Quote:
Those poor horses were just minding their own business and my son's would shoot them not just once but two or three times and I would scream at them can't you see they are dead, we have to make sure my son's would say and I said they are not moving and they would say but they could just start attacking.
MCB Feedback

Model98.org Feedback
DreX2006 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2009, 09:11 AM   #10 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by DreX2006 View Post
Happy belated Mothers Day, I'm glad to see it got another chuckle this time around too I'm still laughing!

Thank you! My son's sure know how to make me laugh, especially Titus that one of his finest qualities.

mcarterbrown.com » General » General Chat