mcarterbrown.com  

General Chat MCB's Coffee House: Pull up a seat, and grab your favorite caffeinated beverage. Non-paintball related chat within.

Old 01-26-2007, 10:20 AM   #31 (permalink)
Seasoned Member

Don't people check their 'chutes before they go up?

Quite frankly, I don't really understand why anyone would jump out of a perfectly fine airplane in the first place.
titan aresta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2007, 11:00 AM   #32 (permalink)
Lord humungus the Mod

Send a message via AIM to kidneythief

Quote:
Originally Posted by medic49675 View Post
Kidney I respect your edit. However lets be honest here about the pics and why they were posted. You folks are in a thread about "bad ways to go" disccussing the death of other people in a cavalier "it doesn't really affect me" way. To be honest it really cheeses me off. I figured if you were looking for some morbid humor I'd give you some.

When I decided to throw up the pictures I had just come off a shift with 3 count them 3 deaths. Two from cardiac arrest and one from severe trauma. If you are going to be callus then be callus lets not dabble with lack of empathy here folks.

Medic, this has nothing to do with your carrer and the things you see on a daily basis...that I commend you for. The reason I deleted that picture is because it WAS to graphic for this forum. If folks what to see that kind of stuff they know where to go to find it, but tis not going to be here.

Discussing death and showing images of death are two different things. This coversation was'nt about the graphic image of the womens body after she fell 10,000 ft and smacked the ground.

Tescrash- your link was to rotten.com, I think weve all been there and know full well what it entails.

-Jake

"I wish simply to be a decent person, yet I will always fear the retards" -Brian Hindt(geech)

MCB Moderator

Kidney Machine
kidneythief is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2007, 11:17 PM   #33 (permalink)
Pumpers use both hands.

Well said. I was just in a rotten mood. The thread struck a nerve and I struck back. I posted with out full force of reason behind the postings.

I will try not to let it happen again.
Old 01-27-2007, 04:56 AM   #34 (permalink)
is in the left gate...

Send a message via AIM to jwigum

Quote:
Originally Posted by titan aresta View Post
Don't people check their 'chutes before they go up?

Quite frankly, I don't really understand why anyone would jump out of a perfectly fine airplane in the first place.
If I were going to do such a thing(I'm of the "perfectly good airplane" crowd), I sure wouldn't trust anyone else to pack my 'chute. I might even pack it the day of, just so I knew it was done right.

Can you imagine how much it would suck if someone decided to "help" by fixing a parachute, only to muck something up?

*shudder*
jwigum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2007, 10:04 PM   #35 (permalink)
MCB Member

audio track from helmet cam:

"That bitch, That bitch, That bitch, That bitch, That bitch, That bitch, That bitch, That bitch, That bitch, That bitch, That bitch, That bitch, That bitch, That bitch, That bitch, That bitch, That bitch, That bitch, That bitch, That bitch, That bitch, That bitch, That bitch, That bitch, That bitch, That bitch, That bitch, That bitch, That bitch, That bitch, That bitch, That bitch, That bitch, That bitch, That bitch, That bitch, That bitch, That bitch, That bitch, That bitch, That bitch, That bitch, That bitch, That bitch.............."
P

mcarterbrown.com » General » General Chat