mcarterbrown.com  

Hall of Shame Bad feedback threads live here in feedback Hell, the only escape is redemption and Velcor's mercy!

Old 10-18-2013, 11:26 PM   #191 (permalink)
Lost the Daylight

Send a message via ICQ to Listessa Send a message via AIM to Listessa Send a message via MSN to Listessa Send a message via Yahoo to Listessa

Thanks, Freedom.
I'll go look for the paypal phone number and figure out their hours of operation.

I'd love money back. I'd equally love to just get him raked over the coals at this point.

Facilis est Descensus Averni.
<--Click to descend to my feedback.
NO'MAAM #2"National Organization Members Against AGG Metrosexuals" Rouge Cell #3
Listessa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2013, 07:58 AM   #192 (permalink)

Even a partial refund would be acceptable. Or even payments over time. An attempt even. Since that has never been the case, I do not feel bad in attempts at vindication through other areas of the man's life.
Old 10-24-2013, 08:16 AM   #193 (permalink)
MCB Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by msm0711 View Post
Even a partial refund would be acceptable. Or even payments over time. An attempt even. Since that has never been the case, I do not feel bad in attempts at vindication through other areas of the man's life.
with a little google-fu (mine is weak) i e-mailed (i think) his ex-wife...

past & present http://www.freewebs.com/non-inflammable/

my feedback: http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/f...-feedback.html

freedom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2013, 02:12 PM   #194 (permalink)

So sad.
Rancid1845 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2014, 09:46 PM   #195 (permalink)
Lost the Daylight

Send a message via ICQ to Listessa Send a message via AIM to Listessa Send a message via MSN to Listessa Send a message via Yahoo to Listessa

Ok guys, if you have Scarecrow issues and want to communicate with him about owed funds or items he is on eBay.

scarecrows_stuff on eBay

That is his user ID. I contacted him about this and got a response. Don't know if it is total BS or not. I will post the email reply since it is pretty general about stuff in a bit when I am on the computer, it didn't want to copy paste from the eBay reply on the iPad.

NO'MAAM #2"National Organization Members Against AGG Metrosexuals" Rouge Cell #3
Old 01-07-2014, 12:10 AM   #196 (permalink)
Lost the Daylight

This is what I received as a reply. I was a bit terse, I admit in my inquiry expanding on my own monetary frustrations with things and mentioned other people involved in this are angry too.

Quote:
I'm sorry to hear that you are having health problems. I remember that you were a pretty active and well liked member of the paintball community. I'm trying to get my act together on this is. I gave up fighting the bank in October and let them foreclose on my house. Company I worked for laid me off, but I knew it was coming, that was why I had let the house go. I moved to Jefferson City MO and managed to find a job there. I met a guy at my new job who is helping me to get the Cro project back on line. He hounds me every day to make some progress. He is also helping me get set up to cast several crucial parts of the rifles. He is in a rush to get it done because once we are finished I have promised to help him with a project of his own. We are just finishing up a set of casting tools and expect to start making a furnace in the next two weeks. He needs the furnace for his project so he is on my case about getting it done. I have finally kicked my nasty addiction to computer games that was keeping me from doing any real work. All I have done for the last couple of years is make excuses to cover my addiction. Now that it has nearly destroyed my life I finally got a handle on it. I am sorry to you and all the others I have cheated. I have destroyed my reputation in the paintball community and lost dear friends. I will make good on this I promise. I can't say how soon, but know that I am trying as best I can. The money I a making is going to buy materials, in this case, the fire brick for the furnace. I have also recently purchased a large slab of brass to make the levers from ( Nearly $300 ) Though Ralph is trying to talk me into casting the levers, We will see how it goes. I have every single part that anyone has sent me, none of it has been sold off and it was carefully packed when I moved.

No idea if he is completely serious on this or if it is pie in the sky. But at least it is some sort of reply. So if anyone has specifics you now have a current means of communication.

Old 01-07-2014, 07:42 PM   #197 (permalink)
MCB Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Listessa View Post
This is what I received as a reply...
wow... thanx Lis for the excellent follow-up.

at least his reply was well-written and seems sincere, for what that's worth right now.

past & present http://www.freewebs.com/non-inflammable/

my feedback: http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/f...-feedback.html

freedom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2014, 09:15 PM   #198 (permalink)
Lost the Daylight

You're welcome.
I just got really pissed off when I realized it was him and he can post stuff on eBay but not so much as reply to the rest of us with an update, or apology, or even signs of life, whatever! I wanted SOME sort of response of some sort. I am understanding when life takes a crap on people. I do know how it feels. But don't start jerking the rest of us around and all that...

So I'm not getting hopeful or anything like that. At least now anyone who wants to has a means of contacting him, even if it is eBay.

Old 03-16-2014, 08:02 PM   #199 (permalink)
Post Whore

He still has a KP-2 and over $300.00 of mine IIRC. Has since I was around 20-21? (I'm now 28 at last count.)

Wonder if it still exists...

Watching the rain--and waiting for Heaven.

CyberNations
Duzzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2014, 10:14 PM   #200 (permalink)

Strange how it seems like once you go down the path of custom paintball gunsmithing, your life heads straight into the gutter.

Seems like this kinda thing happens every year.
poisonpill is offline   Reply With Quote

mcarterbrown.com » Buy, Sell, Trade » Feedback » Hall of Shame