mcarterbrown.com

mcarterbrown.com (http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/)
-   Hall of Shame (http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/hall-shame/)
-   -   Lee Kinney aka "Punisher" Feedback (http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/hall-shame/31640-lee-kinney-aka-punisher-feedback.html)

Shane-O 02-02-2008 10:59 AM

Lee Kinney aka "Punisher" Feedback

Ok guys, this thread is for people who actually have guns and or Cash tied up with Punisher. Only people who have such business are allowed to post in this thread. I am cleaning up this thread and if I delete a post of yours and you have a legitimate feedback post, please repost it.

Heres a few guide lines to post in here

1 post is all you need to post, post your exact project and/or gun, what was supposed to be done to it, and how long he has had it. List all specifics, such as last communication, etc. IF and thats a big if, you get something returned/done, please post that.

No Discussions! period. If you have not posted your business with him, and post something, it will be deleted, PERIOD. I will leave the new contact info up for everyone. Discussion thread located here: http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/d...er-kinney.html

If you want to get a posse together for possible legal action, start a thread about that, keep it simple and business like, not just a bashing thread. Bashing threads only make you look worse, the feedback thread is for posting your situation and your displeasure. In otherwords, "No Flame Fest" threads..................

P.S. I was editing the original and realized it would take way too long. The original thread is saved in a safe place. It may be reposted after sometime and cleaning.....

OneFeather 02-02-2008 11:02 AM

I have been calling it "PMI Project" with Punisher.

I sent him this in October 2006
(1) PMI-1 DF that had a PPS Performance Valve, and Ultra Bolt work done to it.
(1) CCM 86* Trigger frame
(1) CCM Pump kit
(1) WGP complet pnumatic front block
$250.00 in cash

Work to be done:
Gas-thru trigger frame
Cocker detent
Reconfigure to accept 2000+ pump kit
Longer RVA for the CCM Trigger frame

The communication has been limited in the last year. However, based on his post on the Phog, I emailed him, and got this response.

"Hi Jake,
I'm sorry man it's been way too long. I'm working as much as I can butonly get a few hours a night now that I have a day job (and that sillygirl that keep hanging around). I'm not at the shop at the moment but IIFC all the solder work is done andthere's some lathe time needed and I think we're close to plating butfrankly I can't remember what I had for lunch so don't quote me. I'll get it back underway as soon as humanly possible and I'll try andhave a little something extra for your patience.

Thanks man,
Lee"

Shane-O 02-02-2008 11:08 AM

New email addy

punisher1@punishers-customs.com

n2extreme1 02-02-2008 03:44 PM

Custom Dual A5 with offset cyclones, single egrip and dual scepter launchers under barrel.
Payment sent March 9, 2006 of $500 to start the work.
2 Scepter launchers sent Oct 12, 2006.

Last email sent from him was on October 12th, 2006 saying he received the scepters.
Last pm was sent on the phog on I belive April or May 2007 saying he should have something to show me soon.
All contact was done by me first he never contacted me on his own with updates. I have sent numerous emails, pms, and a certified letter requesting my cash and gear back. I have still yet to hear anything.

Azzy 02-02-2008 05:31 PM

PVI Shocker, sent in non running condition.

First, I had purchased solenoid valves from Lee, and they arrived in quick and working order, and at a fair price.

After I had issue getting the gun to run, I contacted him about servicing the gun. Sent it to him with images and cad plans of the electroincs circuit, and took a while to hear back. I had seen the box it was in at the bottom of a pile when he posted a pic of his shop. Later in email he said it was in pieces next to one of his on the workbench.

Pas that, other than a few emails spoken about around here, I have yet to hear back. have emailed him offering to pay for service and parts rendered thus far, and take it elsewhere for completion.

Steven_Spinosa 02-02-2008 05:58 PM

From-scratch build: two phantom springfeeds, $175 each. A 15-ball front-runner and a 10-ball back-runner. A simple case of over two years and no product with communications ending about a year ago, most of which happened on his forum, so that's not viable, but I can provide paypal dates and transaction numbers if need be.

donncath 02-02-2008 11:15 PM

Brand new from the factory Viper M1 Military, plus a check (DOH) for $210 sent in April 2007. Since then, little communication, vague promises. He was supposed to take off the powerfeed, and replace it with a straight right feed elbow. I got an email saying it was done like 6 months ago. Nothing has arrived yet.

FLUNKN 02-07-2008 01:49 AM

I've got $700 in cash and a Sterling at Punisher's since April 2005 and no hope of seeing a finished product. Also ordered some Phantom stuff from him in Oct 2005 that came up to something like $300. I'd have to go dig through Money to see what the check totals I wrote out were.

Lee 02-07-2008 06:47 AM

Crowdbuster ordered March 19th 2004
Original complition date july of 04
Last update over a year ago.
Money sent $625

El Gringo 02-07-2008 11:25 AM

Only $150 for a pre-built PGP he was selling. Said it had a small leak and he was going to rebuild it before send out. Only been a year now:rolleyes: