mcarterbrown.com  

Hooligan's Horde Team Hooligan's Horde

Old 01-08-2012, 09:10 PM   #1 (permalink)

Horde OT v? "Does this exist yet?"

I'm not sure if a team or field OT exsists yet, but this would be the spot to discuss local, non paintball (If that's even possible) stuff. Local Events, ect. I know not everyone here is on Riot, or they might all be and I'm a moron, but hey, it's worth a shot. My question for tonight... How the hell do you get rid of stray cats? I'm thinking a t8 with pepperballs. Ideas? We have reptiles, and the cats are pissing everywhere, so when we walk inside we smell like cat, and the creatures freak out.
Headshotted is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2012, 07:33 PM   #2 (permalink)

BFD (big f*#kin dog) should takecare of the cats. I know they stay away from my yard. You get caught popin cats with T8 would be big trouble
CaTFiSh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2012, 11:45 PM   #3 (permalink)

That was my only worry with that, but would it be the same worry if I was shooting them with a pellet gun?
Old 01-10-2012, 12:53 AM   #4 (permalink)
ex-cyborg

Send a message via Yahoo to melkson

Brass N Wood Fan
Reptiles? What kind ya got? We have an iguana, Nile and savannah monitor, leopard gecko and 3 anoles.

Personally i'd recomend an airsoft gun. much lower chance of penetration of the skin, still stings like a bitch.
melkson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2012, 01:46 PM   #5 (permalink)

2 Mali Uro's, 1 Afghani Mali, and one Sahara Mali, along with one contankerous princess of an iguana. I guess I can go pick up one of those HK airsoft pistols from wally world and load it with bio degradable ammo.
Old 01-10-2012, 02:02 PM   #6 (permalink)
ex-cyborg

Send a message via Yahoo to melkson

Brass N Wood Fan
Oh, you have a princess iguana too? Ours is sweet, but she thinks she owns the whole apartment. Does yours beg for cheese too?
melkson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2012, 11:10 PM   #7 (permalink)

No. you would have liked Darwin though. He was our king dragon. Thirteen pounds of free roamer. All of our reptiles sans the two Malis are rescues. We like to adopt and save creatures. On a on related note, trying to trade out my pgp for a phantom. If I had more cash to add I'd trade it for a t9.1
Old 01-13-2012, 03:26 PM   #8 (permalink)
Inch of Gold

Fan of EMR
CCM Fan
AKA Fan
Brass N Wood Fan
Palmers Fan
PBN Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Headshotted View Post
How the hell do you get rid of stray cats?
You pretty much have to kill them, either yourself or introduce a predator that finds them tasty (coyotes?). Had a crazy cat lady that fed strays by my condo in CA, and it was impossible to ditch them...couldn't trap them and drive them over a river (they'd come back or would just breed replacements), animal control wouldn't deal with them, and the crazy woman refused to stop feeding them under legal threat. Nuke them from orbit, it's the only way to be sure.
Old 01-13-2012, 04:47 PM   #9 (permalink)
Banned

AKA Fan
The Romans had a high tech solution for this very problem:

The Catapult.

In the early days of the Roman empire, they would bait the launcher with tuna, and fling the cats outside the town walls.

It was so efficient that they started using it to fling cats into territories that they were attacking. Then the catapults themselves became the unique weapon when they ran out of cats and started launching rocks out of boredom.

Rocks turned into bigger rocks. And then into larger annoying animals like diseased cows and dead horses and injured peons.

A modern catapult with a computer-controlled reloading and firing mechanism would be an awesome upgrade for this vintage and efficient technology.
alpha434 is offline   Reply With Quote

mcarterbrown.com » Paintball Teams » Team Forums » Hooligan's Horde