mcarterbrown.com  

Old 08-29-2010, 07:08 PM   #1 (permalink)
Seasoned Member

Need some help with promaster setting.

Hi guys I know I'm new to the site but I've been playing paintball for about 5-6 years now and the lasoya promaster was my first electroneumatic and I've torn it apart tons of times so I'm not a complete noob. I and everyone that I played with have taken a break from paintball since the past year but I will be playing next week. I'm sure the p.m. could use some fine tuning and I'm not really sure what I should set everything to. I also don't have a chrono and I'm not using the ICDU rammer I had. But I can tell you all the ups it currently has on it and maybe someone can come up with a rough estiment of what to set everything to. It has ported LPR(added 3 holes to the stock one for a total of 4), cp medium sized HPR, ebay valve and lighter valve spring, stock ram assembly w/ ACP hybrid ram(metal tip w/delrin behind it). Well that's it for the eternal stuff hopefully someone can help me out.

And thank you
Forrestball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2010, 10:54 AM   #2 (permalink)
Seasoned Member

Check the manual for the stock pressure setting and dwell settings. Use those and simply fine tune from there.

You will be able to reduce the HPR pressure w/ the ebay valve. You may have to up the dwell to make that work but thats about it.

Not too much fine tuning is needed on the pm's. Since you have the LPM, do you have two gauges on your LPR/HPR block? If so, the right gauge is your LPR pressure and the left gauge is your HPR pressure.

feedback
fivestring is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2010, 02:44 PM   #3 (permalink)
Disposable Assassin

Send a message via MSN to Harbinger[TG]

Fan of EMR
Quote:
Originally Posted by Forrestball View Post
Hi guys I know I'm new to the site but I've been playing paintball for about 5-6 years now and the lasoya promaster was my first electroneumatic and I've torn it apart tons of times so I'm not a complete noob. I and everyone that I played with have taken a break from paintball since the past year but I will be playing next week. I'm sure the p.m. could use some fine tuning and I'm not really sure what I should set everything to. I also don't have a chrono and I'm not using the ICDU rammer I had. But I can tell you all the ups it currently has on it and maybe someone can come up with a rough estiment of what to set everything to. It has ported LPR(added 3 holes to the stock one for a total of 4), cp medium sized HPR, ebay valve and lighter valve spring, stock ram assembly w/ ACP hybrid ram(metal tip w/delrin behind it). Well that's it for the eternal stuff hopefully someone can help me out.

And thank you
none of this really helps w/o a chrono
Old 09-12-2010, 08:18 PM   #4 (permalink)
Seasoned Member

Yeah it's got the two gauges on the block. Oh and yes thank you guys. I really just had to actually play around with it untill I had it shooting like I wanted. Now it shoots great again. Should be getting a standard promaster soon to.
Forrestball is offline   Reply With Quote

mcarterbrown.com » Paintball » The Armory » ICD