mcarterbrown.com  

Old 04-22-2007, 01:28 AM   #1 (permalink)

could someone help me

Ok I have owned thundercats before and gotten what I had in them. But they arent made anymore. So I got a question

I have a black thundercat with the options to screw the bottle in in front of the trigger guard or in the back of the gun. I have another thundercat that is silver. It has the matching 16 carry handle, an adjustable t-stock and the options for the bottle, in front of trigger guard, in back of gun, and even under the handle. But it has a leak and I dont have parts. And I have a green tip black backed one piece 16" all american barrel for it. I was thinking about switching the 45 frame to the black and have all three bottle mounting options.

My question is if I sold everything like it was (with the black one functional with a couple of minor scratches (from normal play) how much do you think this could go for. I was thinking around $200 on a good day...but then again I havent checked so I dont know what they have been running for lately.
Jiu-jitsu Fighter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2007, 02:07 AM   #2 (permalink)
Resident Marker Monger

Send a message via Yahoo to hmudd13

All the ICD's (Puma, Alleycat, Thundercat, Bobcat)other than the Desert Fox go for between $40 and $100 usually.

WTB..... SMG clip catcher, SMG internal air line.
WTB .... Oct/88 APG.Got it, Thanks Dan

NO'MAAM #29
My Markers
MCB Feedback
AO Feedback
Ebay Feedback 100%

Quoting WOLLFFY on AO;
I don't recall mentioning trades, especially not for smart Farts. Thanks though.
hmudd13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2007, 04:50 PM   #3 (permalink)

so two thundercats, a 20 oz tank, a 16" all american, and a m16 style site rail could possible go for around $200?
Old 04-23-2007, 10:01 AM   #4 (permalink)
Supernatural Anaesthetist

Send a message via AIM to Wycke

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jiu-jitsu Fighter View Post
so two thundercats, a 20 oz tank, a 16" all american, and a m16 style site rail could possible go for around $200?
Leaking Thundercat, figure about $50-60
Non-leaking Thundercat, probably $70-80
20 oz. tank (assuming in hydro), $15-20
16" AA, $20-30
Site rail, probably about $10 (maybe more, that style, while not rare, is a bit hard to find these days)

So, as a package, you could probably get somewhere between $150-200, but that is a very, very rough guesstimate. The physical condition of the stuff has a huge bearing on price and some pics would be immensely helpful. Whatever you do, and especially if you sell it on here, be sure to be 100% honest about the condition, including the leak.

s'ok...I'm takin' it back...

My Feedback Thread
Wycke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2007, 09:07 PM   #5 (permalink)

Well the thing is I dont know much about them except I do like the way they feel and shoot, and love how quiet they are. The black on and the aa barrel has some minor scratches due from just normal play. As far as the leak they were my brothers guns. He gave them to me when he moved out. So I honestly dont know how bad or where it leaks from.

The 20oz should almost be new.

But stupid me traded my camera for a sniper 2 and now I dont have anything to take pictures with. Well I figured I would have a hard time selling them anyway.
Old 09-11-2007, 09:10 PM   #6 (permalink)

Send a message via MSN to ZenocidePilot

Quote:
Well the thing is I dont know much about them except I do like the way they feel and shoot, and love how quiet they are. The black on and the aa barrel has some minor scratches due from just normal play. As far as the leak they were my brothers guns. He gave them to me when he moved out. So I honestly dont know how bad or where it leaks from.

The 20oz should almost be new.

But stupid me traded my camera for a sniper 2 and now I dont have anything to take pictures with. Well I figured I would have a hard time selling them anyway.
Believe it or not, ICD still has some replacement parts for the older markers. I got some pieces for my '96 T-Cat about 4 months ago. They also still sell "refurbish" kits for about $100. That's ALL the pieces inside the marker with seals, o-rings and screws. It's also not that difficult to repair the t-cats by yourself. I replaced both the sear and trigger springs myself for about $3.00 (including roll pins). The hardest part was ing the roll pinsback in...lol. Anywho, if you have more questions, lemme know.

Zenocide Pilot
Sabre/Sniper position
Team Adrenaline Rush
ZenocidePilot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2007, 09:25 PM   #7 (permalink)
Lions, Tigers, and Bears...

Wink The Answer is on Ebay

Quote:
Ok I have owned thundercats before and gotten what I had in them. But they arent made anymore. So I got a question

I have a black thundercat with the options to screw the bottle in in front of the trigger guard or in the back of the gun. I have another thundercat that is silver. It has the matching 16 carry handle, an adjustable t-stock and the options for the bottle, in front of trigger guard, in back of gun, and even under the handle. But it has a leak and I dont have parts. And I have a green tip black backed one piece 16" all american barrel for it. I was thinking about switching the 45 frame to the black and have all three bottle mounting options.

My question is if I sold everything like it was (with the black one functional with a couple of minor scratches (from normal play) how much do you think this could go for. I was thinking around $200 on a good day...but then again I havent checked so I dont know what they have been running for lately.
Heres a repair kit :

ICD Thunder Cat, Alley Kit tune up kit, CHEAP! NEW! - (eBay item 150157417698 end time Sep-17-07 11:30:00 PDT)

I just bought an Alley cat for 25.00 shipped on Ebay so I kind of doubt you will get 200.00 for them.
There was one on there after that, that was 45.00 shipped and it didnt sell.
going_home is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2007, 10:17 PM   #8 (permalink)

So (going home) you live in FL rigth if you plan on going to any of the big games around, It would be cool to get together with some other CAT owners I have two, my brother has one and my brother inlaw (Zenocidepilot) has two as well. we plan on going to the free game at blanding. If you are going PM me most of my team should be there 10- 17 players
ther will be a few others I will be at but that one should be fun

mcarterbrown.com » Paintball » The Armory » ICD