mcarterbrown.com

mcarterbrown.com (http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/)
-   ICD (http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/icd/)
-   -   B2k options (http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/icd/172583-b2k-options.html)

Mavalon 08-15-2011 06:24 PM

B2k options

So I just picked up a b2k, I love it, but the electronics seem a little flimsy and the wobble on the trigger is driving me nuts. what do I have in the way of options for an upgraded trigger that doesn't wobble and upgraded electronics?
Thanks!

pk5 08-15-2011 06:26 PM

You mean the wiring harness? Nobody <-- actual user name on here sell an aftermarket one that work rather well. You can also find him on icd-owners.com.

The harness name is furious, just search in the dealer section.

The trigger wise i am not sure.

Mavalon 08-15-2011 06:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pk5 (Post 1963564)
You mean the wiring harness? Nobody <-- actual user name on here sell an aftermarket one that work rather well. You can also find him on icd-owners.com.

The harness name is furious, just search in the dealer section.

The trigger wise i am not sure.

That is exactly what I was talking about for wiring. I will defiantly be picking that up in the near future. I actually really like the fact that there are different LED colors as well. Thank you very much. Still looking for triggers though.

63VDub 08-15-2011 08:17 PM

Your options are pretty limited. AcidCustom made some b2k triggers, and so did Vaporworks. I wouldn't send any money to Vaporworks aka paintballtrader.com without a lot of time and willingness to file a PayPal grievance against them Acid is a top notch guy. You might be able to find both used at ICDO, but I don't think there are any currently up.

Mavalon 08-15-2011 08:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 63VDub (Post 1963752)
Your options are pretty limited. AcidCustom made some b2k triggers, and so did Vaporworks. I wouldn't send any money to Vaporworks aka paintballtrader.com without a lot of time and willingness to file a PayPal grievance against them Acid is a top notch guy. You might be able to find both used at ICDO, but I don't think there are any currently up.

How much would one of those triggers normally run in case I decide to put up an add in the BST?

ICDzBuff 08-16-2011 08:44 AM

A lot haha. You don't see many acid triggers floating around, so you might just be better off emailing him directly to make you one. Might end up costing you about $80 though (I have a.couple, and worth every penny).

But, these guns are old, and slop in the trigger is almost expected. I used to just make little shims out of gaskets. Seemed to work OK.

63VDub 08-16-2011 06:10 PM

Best thing I have found is shims made from soft drink/beer cans.

I would definately pm acid to see what you could get, but I have paid $45 for used ones, and that's snapping them up before the rest of the crowd sees them.

maloneoni 08-17-2011 12:07 AM

You could always put a promaster frame on it. Then you can use freestyle triggers.