mcarterbrown.com  

Old 04-25-2012, 01:29 AM   #1 (permalink)

B2K problem

Ok so its been a while since I've been on here, and I've finally gotten around to trying to get my b2k to work. My problem now is that I have the hpr set to 250, and I've backed the lpr all the way flush, then tried tightening it again. Unfortunately one it leaks, and two it will never pull the bolt back. Any ideas on what this might be, and how to fix it?
ionbrother is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2012, 01:36 AM   #2 (permalink)
pk5
Stardust Memory

CCM Fan
AKA Fan
Brass N Wood Fan
RTP Fan
Where does it leak out of? Does it leak out of the LPR?
pk5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2012, 01:42 AM   #3 (permalink)

It sounds like its somewhere between the lpr and the ram. I'm not completely positive because I haven't felt comfortable enough to take apart the grip frame or tray. But I cannot feel the air anywhere, won't pull the bolt back, and you can hear the leaking

And now that I tried to carefully listen through the grip frame, the loudest part was right by the switches for the pds
Old 04-25-2012, 02:22 AM   #4 (permalink)
pk5
Stardust Memory

CCM Fan
AKA Fan
Brass N Wood Fan
RTP Fan
It maybe leaking between the solenoid and the body it self. A b2k is not hard to take apart and put back together as long as you are careful.

Just take the frame off carefully.

Then take the tray off.

Underneath the tray is the solenoid which is attached to the manifold which is attached to the body.

Apply some lube between the solenoid and the manifold, and same for between the manifold and the body. Just put a thin layer of lube on the manifold itself and put the solenoid back on.

Manifold = silver metal piece.

solenoid = white/black plastic looking thing.

Let me know if you need some photos, i have one of my B2k apart right now so i can take some photo.
Old 04-25-2012, 05:47 AM   #5 (permalink)
Post Whore

you have the LPR turn up to high. a "flush" setting is more for Egos not B2Ks.

while gun is air up
turn the LPR all the way down, to "zero out" the LPR.
turn up the LPR, till the bolt moves back and shoot.
turn the LPR a quarter turn more and you are right where you need to be.
shoot the gun to see where the consistency is at. it the bolt is lagging a bit, bump up the LPR. if its flush, or not, use this method and you'll be fine.

Brand New Furious Harnesses for ICD electros
Best place for all things ICD
MCB_feedback
AO_feedback
Nobody is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2012, 05:56 PM   #6 (permalink)

Ok i have the tray taken off of the body, took off the manifold, but i cannot find how to take apart the solenoid off of the manifold. the leak is coming from the solenoid/manifold area. and on the manifold, the o-ring on the side the connects to the body, the smallest oring is kinked. i'm not sure if it is supposed to be flush to the sides that it fits in.

I also noticed that the yellow wire running from one of they eyes is not in hooked into where it looks like the pds switch

Last edited by ionbrother; 05-02-2012 at 07:18 PM.
Old 05-10-2012, 12:36 AM   #7 (permalink)
pk5
Stardust Memory

CCM Fan
AKA Fan
Brass N Wood Fan
RTP Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by ionbrother View Post
Ok i have the tray taken off of the body, took off the manifold, but i cannot find how to take apart the solenoid off of the manifold. the leak is coming from the solenoid/manifold area. and on the manifold, the o-ring on the side the connects to the body, the smallest oring is kinked. i'm not sure if it is supposed to be flush to the sides that it fits in.

I also noticed that the yellow wire running from one of they eyes is not in hooked into where it looks like the pds switch
Sound like you may need to re-solder the pds wire for one thing.

The manifold is hook onto the solenoid by a small screw, tiny little thing. Just look for it.

The oring is suppose to bend in a non circular path, however if it look like the oring is damage that could be it too.
Old 05-10-2012, 12:37 AM   #8 (permalink)
pk5
Stardust Memory

CCM Fan
AKA Fan
Brass N Wood Fan
RTP Fan
Some photo may help.

mcarterbrown.com » Paintball » The Armory » ICD