mcarterbrown.com  

Old 08-31-2007, 04:02 PM   #11 (permalink)

why not

Dude for one it is one of the most accurateand relyible guns I have. The q loader gets rid of the high *** hopper that goes on it giving me a clear line of site. I know it is over kill for the rate of fire but it has it's good points. I put the long bow stock on becuase I did not want just a air thur T-stock and its not lke they make costum parts for anymore. Its real nice to tell some guy he just got taking out by a ten year old gun that only cost "35.00"
bullet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2007, 08:09 PM   #12 (permalink)
Lions, Tigers, and Bears...

Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by bullet View Post
Dude for one it is one of the most accurate and reliable guns I have. The q loader gets rid of the high *** hopper that goes on it giving me a clear line of site. I know it is over kill for the rate of fire but it has it's good points. I put the long bow stock on because I did not want just a air thu T-stock and its not like they make custum parts for anymore. Its real nice to tell some guy he just got taking out by a ten year old gun that only cost "35.00"
I just picked up an Alley Cat for $25.00 shipped.
Got it for a loaner. Pretty sweet little bugger.
I already have a mag addiction, and unfortunately I may have started
an old ICD marker addiction now.
going_home is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2007, 10:59 PM   #13 (permalink)
Post Whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by going_home View Post
Oh my goodness

Why would you put a Qloader and a Longbow stock on a $35.00 Thundercat ?
As slow as they fire and all.
Because he can? I'm looking at the same thing to help get away from the top mounted hopper just because. And if you want to feed from below then a Q loader is a lot simpler, smaller and lighter than a Warp and hopper.

Bullet, any pics of it with the Q mounted? Perspiring minds need to see this stuff...

One of my 'Cats came with an alloy frame and side grip panels instead of the one piece plastic grip. These ones have the bottom line threads. Not sure where to get them outside of perhaps CCI that uses them on their Phantoms.
miracle in some small way.........
Railgun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2007, 01:27 PM   #14 (permalink)

I have a cci grip on my other cat but it does not have the bottom line threads. I know you can get block for the bottom line my brother inlaw has one on a alley cat with one on it.

this is what i got as a pic i mounted it to the section just befor the barrel with the "custom mounting kit". I have seen them under the barrel going forward and I have seen them vetical under like a for grip.
This works best for me becaus I am left handed and I reload from the right side of the marker and I can see were I have to reload becaus it is in my face. look in the ICD pic thread some other guys have pics up too. hope this helps
I would like to see a pic of the grip you have you can just pm me you dont have to post
bullet is offline   Reply With Quote

mcarterbrown.com » Paintball » The Armory » ICD