mcarterbrown.com  

Old 03-16-2014, 11:39 PM   #11 (permalink)

i just would like some help developing a parts list. i want to build something fantastic. and i found a t2 kit for sale too, would want to be trayless.
sbullet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2014, 11:53 PM   #12 (permalink)
Evil Omen Techmaster

Generally, with a pds bushmaster, you can't upgrade the eyes on the stock configuration (or at least not that I know of).

If you got an aftermarket board, you could have different eyes ( for instance, a WAS board from an intimidator), and this may have a small effect on the detection of paint in the breech.

It's more of a question than a performance change: Do I want to spend X amount of money on this board and these eyes or be content with the markers stock setup. They do the same job.

Hmmm, you could look for a ZENI 15* asa, GBR V1-3 Ram, Aftermarket valve ( few different choices ), 90* OTB frame (or the T2), clamping feedneck, Palmers/AKA Lpr, and that would be a lot right there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riot View Post
Step 1: plant trees
Step 2: wait
---
No bunkers necessary, and your yard will look lovely!
Quote:
Originally Posted by TehSpiff View Post
so i super durped and there was no oring on the top i dont know why i though there was lol

Now that i have said that on the internet it will never be forgotten X_X
My feedback:
http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/f...-feedback.html

Last edited by ogti9g9; 03-16-2014 at 11:58 PM.
ogti9g9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2014, 12:11 AM   #13 (permalink)

those upgrades are what i was thinking, zeni probably wont happen since its impossible to find, never thought about a ram though.
sbullet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2014, 12:17 AM   #14 (permalink)
Evil Omen Techmaster

The GBR was nice. I had a V3 for a short time. Someone on ICDO may be willing to part one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riot View Post
Step 1: plant trees
Step 2: wait
---
No bunkers necessary, and your yard will look lovely!
Quote:
Originally Posted by TehSpiff View Post
so i super durped and there was no oring on the top i dont know why i though there was lol

Now that i have said that on the internet it will never be forgotten X_X
My feedback:
http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/f...-feedback.html
ogti9g9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2014, 10:21 AM   #15 (permalink)
Post Whore

oh boy oh boy. don't check in and this happens.

i make new harnesses. these have brand new parts. they are complete and can come with eyes. see the harness link in my signature? i do need to update it, just haven't had the time or inclination to do it. i should, its a poor business model to keep out information that should be easily accessed.

you can use Kila Drive boards. they can be bought new. support the latest modes and can be used with or without eyes.

OR, you can hold out for the new DNA boards. these will support OLED screens, can be flashed, updated from a smart phone. they are in development limbo ATM, so its all on hold, but when they do, i(other than being able to make harnesses for those boards as well) plan on retrofitting my fleet to them. i think they are that good.

forget the T board. they are not great, hard to find now, and poor(IMO) directions on how to install them in a gun.

my Twister is around, but i just haven't had the extra time to devote to it when people keep sending me guns and harness work. i need to spend some quality time dealing with it, my B2K3, and a few others. time is at a premium for me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sbullet View Post
^ true. i guess i can just wait for a pds bushy to come around on the sale forums. i just saw those brand new black ones and wanted to start from there.

are all bushy eyes treated equal? stock pds = other sweet bushy with a new board?

ik this doesnt make sense probably, but say i have stock eyes, with a new board. will all eyes work the same/just as well?
i think i have a B2K4 body, i do have a retrofit PDS body(it was a stock blind gun that ICD had milled for eyes). so if you are interested in it, PM me, but its just the body and some internals. its always good to start with something working and with all the parts.

again, do not worry about the harness, send $40 to me and your "needs" and i'll make you a new harness. but yes, PDS is just ICD's name for eyes. just about all B2K eyes are the same.

oh yeah. a valve is a drop in. you literally drop the tray, drop the HPR/vert, remove the LPR, and use a 3/16ths allen on the valve retention screw. its best to remove the ram and push it through.

don't hesitate in ask questions. ogti might be decent at naming parts, but when it comes to customizing, he needs to learn a few things.

Brand New Furious Harnesses for ICD electros
Best place for all things ICD
MCB_feedback
AO_feedback
Nobody is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2014, 01:54 PM   #16 (permalink)
Fear the Beer!

LoL! I might have and extra red valve for sale soon. I gotta mate up some parts to see what I have as extra.

Quote:
Originally Posted by melkson View Post
After I found out I had a screw loose, he gave me a good short screw. Filled my hole completely.
forstgump is offline   Reply With Quote

mcarterbrown.com » Paintball » The Armory » ICD