mcarterbrown.com  

Old 06-15-2014, 10:46 AM   #1 (permalink)

B2K4 Internals Source?

Does anyone know where I could source all new internals for a B2K4 with PDS? I've been out of the sport for ages- since SP started going all market nazi- and I want to build a new B2K4. All the guns out now look the same and don't really impress me.

My second question is, does anyone know where I can find a complete parts list for the B2K's?
Spoondogg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2014, 01:38 PM   #2 (permalink)
Post Whore

What'cha need? There are no official online stores that carry the parts, just people like me that work on the guns in an unofficial status. I also make new harnesses, have some aftermarket parts for sale, carry Ss screw kits, oring kits and tech the guns. i also have various stock bodies that i have for sale as well. So come talk to me.

Brand New Furious Harnesses for ICD electros
Best place for all things ICD
MCB_feedback
AO_feedback
Nobody is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2014, 07:37 PM   #3 (permalink)

I'm also thinking of repairing or rebuilding instead of doing it from a raw body. It's a pretty sweet and simple design so there's not too much to do, but I very likely will need a new harness and board since I can't really do that myself. I'm still kind of brainstorming at the moment, figuring out what boards can go where and recouping everything else I've forgotten.
Old 06-16-2014, 12:50 PM   #4 (permalink)
Rec Poster

B2K4 Internals Source?

Ans gear was selling NIB b2k4s for 85$

http://www.ansgear.com/SearchResults.asp?Search=B2k

Last edited by Sloblo; 06-16-2014 at 12:55 PM. Reason: link added
Sloblo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2014, 03:01 PM   #5 (permalink)
Post Whore

When i say bodies, i am talking about parted bodies, not raw unmilled slugs. I tend to get parts in lots or people selling masses of parts.

Harnesses are not a problem. Tell what you want and i will give you a price. These are fully customizable with eyes and some tweaks that i can do.

Boards, that is a tough one. You can get new boards from Kila Paintball. These are made for the PM & FS, but can easily be used in the B2K. I actualy prefer the Kila over the Nox board and the Chaos. You can also port in any number of boards like a Droid or DM or anything really. The one advantage of th Kila is that it is plug and play to the B2k, where other boards would nees some mods to get them to work.

Sloblo: those guns appear to be NOS, but i wouldn't trust any oring in the gun. They would only be good for parts, and only the B2K4s. The blind guns and BKOs are well pretty much useless in today's world. You can pick up a nearly new ion, that comes with eyes for just a little more money.

MCB_feedback
AO_feedback
Old 06-16-2014, 04:00 PM   #6 (permalink)
Rec Poster

He wanted to know where to get internals. I figured they'd be good for that.

I also hear icd owners is still pretty active, so you might have some luck there
Sloblo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2014, 05:11 PM   #7 (permalink)
Post Whore

Yup, that is why ICDO linked in my sig line

MCB_feedback
AO_feedback
Old 06-16-2014, 11:46 PM   #8 (permalink)
Fear the Beer!

Yeah icdo...we're everywhere......

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazyorigin View Post
Comparing a SP product to a CCM is like comparing dog crap to Lemon Meriegn Pie.
forstgump is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2014, 04:53 PM   #9 (permalink)

Thanks guys, especially for the info on boards. Yea, I saw the ANS B2K4's and was contemplating just getting one of those and throwing an anti-chop ram in it, but I'd honestly rather repair or respec something with PDS from the used market.

I remember I had a Chaos board in my old B2K, which kept me pretty happy. I miss that thing so much. It's kind of sad, back in the day there was so much diversity in what markers were out, but now I guess the industry has nailed down the most viable design and everyone uses that. Do guys still rock cockers at tourneys? I supposed there's been a clamp down on BPS cheating too, I remember that used to be a big flame issue back in the day.
Old 06-21-2014, 08:46 PM   #10 (permalink)
Post Whore

Wow, you've been out of it for a long time. Most tourneys are all electros. You might find someone in the local or lowest tiers using a Ebladed cocker, but that's about it.

The big problem that no one realizes is that you could have anything drilled for eyes. Its the eye covers which is the problem. No one makes universal eye covers anymore and to get them made would be costly. So it literally is more cost-effective to rebuild a gun with eyes than ti have one drilled for them.

When you are ready, ome talk to me. Again, not only do i have a majority of the parts, i can help tech it.

MCB_feedback
AO_feedback

mcarterbrown.com » Paintball » The Armory » ICD