Custom work again
Just posting to see if you could do the last couple of things I need to complete this project, and you have had this project once already.
What I need done.
1. Cut down the pump rod on the ccm pump kit I have to fit.
2. Create a custom pump arm to fit for the electronic setup.
3. Trim a tiny piece of metal off of some aluminum eye covers.
4. Mill two small slots in a frame for eye wires to pass through.
5. Would like two slots milled on the left and right side of a stock class feed tube.
6. Last thing I would like is another sled and a bolt without o-rings but slotted for a detent.
Let me know if this is something you can take on anytime soon.
Hey Psycho I see you posted this awhile ago, did you ever get this going?
This has already been shipped to jcurt. Why do you ask?
|All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:03 PM.|
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2013, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO
© MCB Network LLC