|Jcurt's Chop Shop Jcurt's Chop Shop|
| ||Thread Tools||Search this Thread|
|10-20-2010, 01:46 AM||#1 (permalink)|
Custom work again
Just posting to see if you could do the last couple of things I need to complete this project, and you have had this project once already.
What I need done.
1. Cut down the pump rod on the ccm pump kit I have to fit.
2. Create a custom pump arm to fit for the electronic setup.
3. Trim a tiny piece of metal off of some aluminum eye covers.
4. Mill two small slots in a frame for eye wires to pass through.
5. Would like two slots milled on the left and right side of a stock class feed tube.
6. Last thing I would like is another sled and a bolt without o-rings but slotted for a detent.
Let me know if this is something you can take on anytime soon.
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|