mcarterbrown.com  

Jcurt's Chop Shop Jcurt's Chop Shop

Old 07-16-2013, 08:38 PM   #121 (permalink)
Serving Tea for CCM

Send a message via AIM to senghing27

CCM Fan
Brass N Wood Fan
Palmers Fan
Just for the record, I have absolutely no part with Jeremy's dealings. Just trying to help out here.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Supergyro View Post
Not trying to be impatient or unrealistic, but by "everything in line to ship" does that mean he's going to be current on all orders?

EDIT: Senghing, I realize you may not know. I just needed to ask, whether or not I got an answer.
Supergyro,
I am not sure where he is with his workload.
He asked me to post on his behalf that he has items ready to ship, hasn't ran off with anything, and that things are slowly getting into order.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stepchild View Post
Nope, doesn't really help at all. It's nothing I haven't heard before.

-12/29/2012--He confirmed that he received my parts and everything was in order
-1/6/2013--Payment sent
-1/10/2013--Was told everything was finished and would ship out the following monday (the 14th)
-1/16/2013--was told that there was a small issue with the milling on one of the frames that he was fixing (interesting because he already told me the parts were done, not a big deal I understand **** happens)
-1/31/2013--was told that my parts would ship the following monday (the 4th of Feb)
-2/5/2013--was told that he didn't make it to the post office on the 4th but would ship on the 6th
-2/12/2013--was told he would ship on the 13th
-2/19/2013--was told he was short on funds to ship the parts back and he would get them out ASAP
-2/28/2013--was told he would have a tracking number for me the following Sat. (March 2nd)

-Communication Stopped until the middle of April.

-4/20/2013--Received a reply to an email telling me that my stuff was finished and he would have a tracking number for me the next week

-Communication Stopped until mid June

-6/12/2013--PM saying sorry and assuring me he would ship the parts the next monday (June 17th)

It is now the middle of July and I have not received any communication from Jeremy since June and still have not received my parts. So, sorry short of Jeremy giving me a tracking number there isn't much that can be said that will help my frustration.
Stephchild, shoot me a post of what work you have done and I will ask him about it. Hell, I might even start a thread and have people post what outstanding orders/works there are.

Quote:
Originally Posted by woouulf View Post
Next post reads,

Ive got everything ready to ship ,i just have to come up with the funds to do so..

Next post reads,

Sorry guys, Car broke down, My pet got hit by an Airplane, i cant finnish this country song im writing...

You can be the best airsmith the world, it just dont mean **** if ya cant get the jobs done and back in the owners hands within a reasonable amount of time...
But thanks for postin up, Its the message not the messenger...
I'm not disagreeing there, but sometimes things can go in the dump.
Jeremy does good work, but he went from a large company, to working at a small company. Small company means less leeway when it comes to free time on the machines and well, work from the job will always take priority.
It's not my place to dictate or instruct how one is to act, but life will take a crap on some people (look at some other airsmiths) and people deal with hurdles in different ways.
~My Feedback~
senghing27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2013, 08:45 PM   #122 (permalink)

Brass N Wood Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by senghing27 View Post
Hell, I might even start a thread and have people post what outstanding orders/works there are.
This is a great idea! However, I think we should give Jeremy the benefit of a doubt and the opportunity to get some stuff out and some updates. Maybe wait a few more weeks?

Thanks again for passing his words along.
babshaft is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2013, 03:11 PM   #123 (permalink)

Sounds good to me hoping something comes in the mail. Still hoping =).1st autococker build and it took longer than all my Tippmann builds combined it's going to be sweet.
nuthb606 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2013, 10:07 AM   #124 (permalink)

I just wish I could be let known what is going on with my back block. Its a simple design to me making a dual rod bb for a superstock but whats worse is I've sent my back block to jcurt so he can model from it (allows him to produce more and make more money). All in all I don't have a back block either way or the second rod if i remember right (that how long the projects been sitting in a box waiting on parts).
kgb backman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2013, 04:50 AM   #125 (permalink)
Rec Poster

Please just refund me
pumzele is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2013, 06:09 AM   #126 (permalink)

Im gonna give him another 3 weeks before I lose hope and a lawyer (
fattymike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2013, 06:10 AM   #127 (permalink)

that was supposed to be a sad face
fattymike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2013, 09:54 AM   #128 (permalink)

Still Nothing...

I'm seeing a common thread here where communication is great until payment is made, Tracking information is promised and is then just never delivered.

At this point i have been waiting for 5 weeks for my bodies to be boxed up and mailed from a post office. I understand that people are busy and have lives, but i personally drive past 1 post office daily, and am near at least two others with out going far out of the way. Making a quick stop some time over the last 5 weeks is a more than reasonable request. He has had my bodies for more than 7 weeks and my money for 5.

People that have been waiting drastically longer for projects that have been stated that they are complete, and have paid in full have far more patience than I. At this point i will be mailing Jeremy once again and giving him until the end of the week to ship. Otherwise i will be taking the next steps which may involve contacting local law enforcement. I would strongly suggest anyone else in a similar situation consider doing the same. We just don't seem to be getting anywhere.
00Precision is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2013, 09:55 AM   #129 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by fattymike View Post
Im gonna give him another 3 weeks before I lose hope and a lawyer (
3 weeks for delivery on products/work that has been paid for...?
00Precision is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2013, 02:57 PM   #130 (permalink)
I like Guns and Cigars.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 00Precision View Post
People that have been waiting drastically longer for projects that have been stated that they are complete, and have paid in full have far more patience than I. At this point i will be mailing Jeremy once again and giving him until the end of the week to ship. Otherwise i will be taking the next steps which may involve contacting local law enforcement. I would strongly suggest anyone else in a similar situation consider doing the same. We just don't seem to be getting anywhere.
It's different for you b/c you are new here and don't know him or anybody else. I've been buying his products for 5 years, talked with him on the phone, exchanged countless emails. He is a nice person and will hopefully come through eventually.
I guess I'm trying to explain why most of us are not going to join with you and grab a pitchfork to lynch a friend of ours. I'm not there yet.
P.S. taking police action will make it much more unlikely that you will ever get anything back.

Otter Customs Paintball - - - - Straight Up Cigars - - - - My Feedback
maggot is offline   Reply With Quote

mcarterbrown.com » Custom » Airsmiths on MCB » Jcurt's Chop Shop