mcarterbrown.com  

Jcurt's Chop Shop Jcurt's Chop Shop

Old 08-16-2013, 04:49 PM   #151 (permalink)

Spoke too soon.....

Machining work looks good… However…

Missing the hammer that was sent in to be machined for the halfblocked cocker
Missing actuator rod for the cocker that was minied.
Pump rod for cocker that was minied was not shortened.
Sled for the halfblocked bolt is not threaded all the way through and is not fitting with the body.

So i have my bodies back, however NOTHING WORKS...
00Precision is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2013, 06:12 PM   #152 (permalink)
Serving Tea for CCM

Send a message via AIM to senghing27

CCM Fan
Brass N Wood Fan
Palmers Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by 00Precision View Post
Spoke too soon.....

Machining work looks good… However…

Missing the hammer that was sent in to be machined for the halfblocked cocker
Missing actuator rod for the cocker that was minied.
Pump rod for cocker that was minied was not shortened.
Sled for the halfblocked bolt is not threaded all the way through and is not fitting with the body.

So i have my bodies back, however NOTHING WORKS...
That's a bummer. Time to drop him another email.
~My Feedback~
senghing27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2013, 08:17 PM   #153 (permalink)

Send a message via Yahoo to greezypete

what the hell good would sending him another email do when he is ignoring everything.

MCB Feedback
Spec Ops Feedback
AO Feedback
Custom Cocker Feedback
greezypete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2013, 04:48 AM   #154 (permalink)
Rec Poster

lol so true
pumzele is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2013, 12:07 PM   #155 (permalink)
Possible Gun Whore

here is his E-bay page and tha stuff he has recently sold....hope none of wat he sold was stuff yall have been waiting for? i think he does great work...bought a mini pump kit from him a while back, but knew regardless of whether i liked tha kit or not i would never deal him again. his communication sucks....everyone gets busy, everyone has unexpected problems from time to time....but tha majority of people still get wat they say they will get done, Done! this guy shouldnt be any different just cause he does quality work...quality work dont mean anything without customers and the way he is treating his paying customers by ignoring their pm's, posts, emails for updates nobody will wanna deal with this guy.

jcurt455 | eBay

Last edited by need4reebs; 08-23-2013 at 12:16 PM.
need4reebs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2013, 02:39 PM   #156 (permalink)

Send a message via Yahoo to greezypete

He last logged on 8-20-2013 , and im sure this is what he was looking at. BUT not a goddamned word out of him. His last post was back in June.

Whats our next step in getting this resolved. I've pretty much lost my patients. I sent him the Solutionslexnat@gmail.com email and I guess Ill give him a few days to get back , but Im going to his local law enforcement if he doesnt get back to me in a couple days and see where internet fraud may fit in.

MCB Feedback
Spec Ops Feedback
AO Feedback
Custom Cocker Feedback
greezypete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2013, 03:06 PM   #157 (permalink)
camocow200

I would take that he logged in as a good sign. Im sure he might just be checking on who or what needs to be taken care of first..im sorta not defending him, but at the same time i dont want to discurage him to the point where he tosses his hands in the air and gives up.. Threats just dont work, cops aint gonna do **** except take a report and make you feel like its most importaint case in the world and as soon as you hang up toss it in bin for investagation. Then it will be prioritized...

senghing27,
Im thinking he logged in due to your email . Thanks for helping out.

WTF,why would i trade for that?

Ebay, camocow200 (1021) + 100% positive
MCB 275 +

tedaut,Would this count as a socal stock gun ? Oh wait never mind , it would need a stick feed and auto trigger.

Last edited by woouulf; 08-24-2013 at 03:35 PM.
woouulf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2013, 04:36 PM   #158 (permalink)

Jcurt has had my gun and money for five months, and in this five month timespan I have sent him 27 emails trying to get some word on what is going on, and I have only recieved one response from him. His last response was two months ago and it didn't say anything about my gun, it just stated he would be on vacation for a few weeks. I have sent him emails to solutionslexnat@gmail.com and to jcurt455@gmail.com and I can't get any information from him. This is my first dealing with him and I chose him over others that do custom work because from what I have seen he does amazing work, but because of this fiasco this will be the first and only time I go to jcurt for custom work.
mustang_ksf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2013, 05:30 PM   #159 (permalink)
Possible Gun Whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by mustang_ksf View Post
Jcurt has had my gun and money for five months, and in this five month timespan I have sent him 27 emails trying to get some word on what is going on, and I have only recieved one response from him. His last response was two months ago and it didn't say anything about my gun, it just stated he would be on vacation for a few weeks. I have sent him emails to solutionslexnat@gmail.com and to jcurt455@gmail.com and I can't get any information from him. This is my first dealing with him and I chose him over others that do custom work because from what I have seen he does amazing work, but because of this fiasco this will be the first and only time I go to jcurt for custom work.
yup thats tha reason i chose him for a pump was cause of his nice work...and because of tha way he conducts his business that was my first as well as the last time i would ever deal with him. he communicated very well until my payment was sent i will say that...haha...once tha payment was sent a couple months went by without a peep. kinda krazy how this guy cant afford to ship parts back to people that have paid him and have been waiting awhile for their parts back...yet he is able to take vacation for a few weeks.
need4reebs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2013, 06:42 PM   #160 (permalink)
camocow200

Its been a year for me and i have received PMs from other members that are waiting even longer for custom work..So wadda we do ? How do we resolve this issue ? Cops aint gonna do squat! Ive asked before if anyone lives close to him that coud help get the stuff back, kinda like the Noxx thread..Im willing to cover shipping cost to a 3rd party for my stuff since refunds arnt even in the equation..Mods? Could they help, or just a stern email or PM with MCB letter head.. I see people still trying to order stuff from him and maybe that part of jcurt's thread should be locked "ya think ?".. I have 50.00 to cover shipping for a big box of some of unstarted or finnished stuff people want returned, send it to me ,titus,,mar, i dont care as long as it gets back to the owners..Maybe senghing27 can help? I dont know but i have the feeling that since he dont have the money for shipping or refunds that he must think at some point to do/finnish the work no matter how long it takes. Im sure some of you want both your stuff and money back and that would be nice,some just your stuff back and at least not be out both.. I just would like my stuff back since im sure the money is looong gone, but i wont hold my breath and i still owe him if it would get done(figure that would be an incentive).
Need4reebs, After his wife and kids got back from vacation thats when he went on vacation with them, go figure that one out..
Long story short,
I have 50.00 to send to a trusted member to get some of the un started or finnished stuff back to the owners, i dont even care if my stuffs in it..

WTF,why would i trade for that?

Ebay, camocow200 (1021) + 100% positive
MCB 275 +

tedaut,Would this count as a socal stock gun ? Oh wait never mind , it would need a stick feed and auto trigger.

Last edited by woouulf; 08-24-2013 at 06:48 PM.
woouulf is offline   Reply With Quote

mcarterbrown.com » Custom » Airsmiths on MCB » Jcurt's Chop Shop