mcarterbrown.com  

Jcurt's Chop Shop Jcurt's Chop Shop

Old 08-26-2013, 04:26 AM   #11 (permalink)
Rec Poster

It seems this has become a major problem, for people that have paid money over to this person and equipment send maybe the customers should contact MCB owner and get them to lock up this post to general public second to go to the COPs and lay an charge of Fraud on the money paid and thief of equipment. There is no excuses for this to go on like this anymore.
just my 2cents
GavinGap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2013, 10:52 AM   #12 (permalink)

Waiting on halfblock hammer, pump and actuator rods for a mini and a halfblock sled that is threaded properly. Rods and hammer were sent in for modification, just not returned with bodies.

Thank god he sent my bodies back at least.

Sent in May-13

The email that i received response from was sent to jcurt455@gmail.com with following message

>>
It’s been another week, have you sent this out??

It’s been almost 60 days since I paid you for this work and have been very understanding as this just needs to be boxed up and shipped back to me. I have even offered to send a prepaid label so that it can be sent back.

I need to hear back from you soon with a tracking number. My only other options at this point would be to contact law enforcement or to file a claim with local courts.
<<

Best of luck to everyone
00Precision is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2013, 11:41 PM   #13 (permalink)

I originally sent him my orracle to halfblock along with some custom work. Got it back in a timely manner, but sent it back to him due to some of my mistakes during the build process.

I've only been in contact with him twice since then, both times reassuring me that he'd get to it as soon as he could.

Forgot to say, he's got my entire gun....
alpha Q is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2013, 12:48 AM   #14 (permalink)

I waiting for half-block service with parts kit. I send him the cocker body, pump arm with 120 dollars on 5-19-13. have not heard anything after that day.

ws6316 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2013, 08:24 AM   #15 (permalink)

I sent hiim a CCM EZ grip handle.. a sanchez mini guide rod.. an empire sniper pump handle plus the plate and hitman and the empire pump rods and screws ...this was sent Sept 2012...
buzzinhi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2013, 09:34 PM   #16 (permalink)
Rec Poster

I sent him an advanced concepts body like the one above and paid $127 for half blocking, midgeting and a custom sled made. Been waiting since beginning of Febuary 2012.
Dunnoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2013, 03:56 PM   #17 (permalink)

2 years for a phantom frame LOL
stevew008 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2013, 05:38 PM   #18 (permalink)
A Little Grainy

Been waiting since Memorial Day for a dual rod AT pump kit and halfblock kit.
Supergyro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2013, 08:18 PM   #19 (permalink)
T STARK

Sent an SFL body to be mid blocked, dual rods, dual detents. Got about 10 emails in a couple weeks. The last email I got just said "came today". It was only 3 weeks ago, but he hasn't responded to a single email since. I wish I would have see this message thread before I gave him my marker and $125
Ironman86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2013, 12:03 PM   #20 (permalink)
pants sold separately

I ordered a 90 degree phantom frame with brass grap panels in February, a couple months in I was told it was "almost ready". Haven't heard from him since. In august I sent an email saying it was cool if he was super bogged down with work but I would at least appreciate a refund. I haven't had a response. I'm counting this as a write-off and cautioning everybody that mentions they're considering him for custom work.

mcarterbrown.com » Custom » Airsmiths on MCB » Jcurt's Chop Shop