mcarterbrown.com  

Old 10-25-2012, 02:35 PM   #1 (permalink)

MR5 and E-MR5

So thinking of joining the MR5 pre-order club at UltimatePaintball.com for the MR5. I would like some feedback from other experienced magfed users out there.

Why would I want an MR5... I would like a magfed marker that has Dual Load out ability, AND FS capability (hoping that someone will make a riffled barrel for it soon). Main reason though is price of MR5. I shoot an A5 mostly so thats my base model. Have a T9 (use it with FS rounds only) I want to use more in scenario games.

So I am wondering what (besides firing modes) the pros/cons might be for each of these besides the obvious firing modes on the E version. Its MagFed so full auto just doesn't make sense.

disclaimer is I haven't played any magfed only games but want to get into that. I have a T9 for sniper action. However I usually get creamed at the end of any game by other hopper players. It doesnt bother me though, I play for challenge and fun, not competitively.

Poney up soem advise/opinions if you have them. Quality of the company's past product(s) as well is welcome.
ruraldawgs is offline   Reply With Quote

mcarterbrown.com » Paintball » The Armory » Kingman