mcarterbrown.com  

Old 02-24-2013, 12:55 PM   #361 (permalink)
Post Whore

someone posted in the Kingman forum that they were possibly going to make a straight asa for the hammer.

here it is Hammer7 BBA -INPUT NEEDED-

PBN Feedback
paintman161 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2013, 02:37 PM   #362 (permalink)
Ask me about my

Quote:
Originally Posted by super trowel View Post
Ok guys i have a problem. Ive brought trowels l96, of course it has to be used with a feed line which im not to keen so so i have been wrapping my brain to try and find a solution to this and i think i have found it.But it requires summet i have seen yet, on the tracer when you put the air directly on the back of the marker, it comes out at a slight angle, now i need the air to come out completely straight, has anyone seen this done? Could it be done? Has anyone got an idea to how this could be possible?Ive mocked up (with a hammer 7 but concept is the same) how and where the air bottle would sit on my l96, making it completely contained.Ive heard all the "stocks dont work, bottle out the back of the gun dont work blah blah blah" im not interested lol this is how i need this marker to be. This is my novelty marker i used when i ant abit of fun.Let me know thoughts, ideas, and potencial problems guys.Thanks

http://i763.photobucket.com/albums/x...ps4002db74.jpg

Using this should do the trick.

It's a 15* adapter so you'd still be off by 2 degrees from horizontal (I think) But I wouldn't think that would be a huge deal.
Designer of the first legit looking ego pump, the EgoP!
BUY IT HERE!!

Tinkerer/ Pump lover
Team Akkadian Paintball Squad
OK D-Day '09 - German 716th IR
FEAR THE TREES!
http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/f...ml#post1067010
Skibbo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2013, 03:34 PM   #363 (permalink)

Thank you

super trowel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2013, 05:21 PM   #364 (permalink)
Banned

AKA Fan
I learned the hard way, at least a few times.

I tried taking video of one of my silencers on an excalibur. The results in real life were amazing.... I was so excited to show it off. I rushed to post it here. The video was less than entertaining.
alpha434 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2013, 06:31 PM   #365 (permalink)
Ask me about my

Teaser:

More tomorrow (hopefully)
Designer of the first legit looking ego pump, the EgoP!
BUY IT HERE!!

Tinkerer/ Pump lover
Team Akkadian Paintball Squad
OK D-Day '09 - German 716th IR
FEAR THE TREES!
http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/f...ml#post1067010
Skibbo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2013, 12:33 PM   #366 (permalink)
Jan

Hello

I have three short questions...

- Do I need a smaller 688 bore size barrel for First Strikes? Where to get?

- How can I reach 300 fps? HP Regulator, longer spring?

- Is it possible to wear a modified side feed neck with a scope at the same time? What did I need?

Thanks for any help. In Germany only 2 shops have the Hammer 7 just yet and I want to know what stuff I will need.

Last edited by Jan; 03-14-2013 at 03:55 PM.
Jan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2013, 12:46 PM   #367 (permalink)
The new one on the block

Hi guys I'm new to paintball, this is my first post. I wanted to finally show what ive been working on with my hammer 7.....i really needed a tank and stock so you can see my result....not much work...just bought the right stuff and shaved off a little from some edges to make it fit. I used an AR-15 skeletons tock which was an expensive purchase....I know....but I think it was worth it for a sturdy long lasting stock, the skeleton stock is perfect because it has a 1 inch hollow, I still need to shave off more to make it fit better because currently i have to jam it in and that makes it hard in case i have to switch out CO2 tubes...the metal tube is a dual 12g CO2 chamber. Hold 24g c: still not much for people who like to go trigger happy...but i bought the Hammer 7 because its light, and more importantly because the need to pump and pull the trigger slows me down enough to not fire like a mad man, which i am happy about. Anyway guys I'm planning on making a drum magazine for the Hammer 7 soon but since I have to work out of state during the week I'm not home to work on it....will try to post pictures as soon as I have something built, I have the Autodesk design, just need materials, some tools. Here's hoping!

PS sorry the pictures are huge....i sent them from my iphone and i didnt resize them....apologies, maybe you can see better this way though? Love this thread. Also have a plan to modify my Tippman Pro Lite
Old 03-22-2013, 05:48 PM   #368 (permalink)
Post Whore

Anyone tried to sweetspot it yet? I can tell you right now whatever it is its above 600 psi
Aka "wagz" on the field
http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/f...-feedback.html
Keebler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2013, 12:11 AM   #369 (permalink)

Thumb Screws

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ri0t View Post
Where did you get those thumbscrews from?

Also has anyone designed a non-crappy feednack replacement yet? The phillips head screws around the feedneck were very stupidly placed.
You can find the thumbscrews at McMaster Carr. They about $4 a piece, but make a huge difference. Just make sure you get the 13 or 14mm length to compensate for the pictinny rail.
KnuckleFocker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2013, 01:59 PM   #370 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by super trowel View Post
Ok guys i have a problem. Ive brought trowels l96, of course it has to be used with a feed line which im not to keen so so i have been wrapping my brain to try and find a solution to this and i think i have found it.But it requires summet i have seen yet, on the tracer when you put the air directly on the back of the marker, it comes out at a slight angle, now i need the air to come out completely straight, has anyone seen this done? Could it be done? Has anyone got an idea to how this could be possible?Ive mocked up (with a hammer 7 but concept is the same) how and where the air bottle would sit on my l96, making it completely contained.Ive heard all the "stocks dont work, bottle out the back of the gun dont work blah blah blah" im not interested lol this is how i need this marker to be. This is my novelty marker i used when i ant abit of fun.Let me know thoughts, ideas, and potencial problems guys.Thanks

http://i763.photobucket.com/albums/x...ps4002db74.jpg
but where does your face go?
heinous is offline   Reply With Quote

mcarterbrown.com » Paintball » The Armory » Kingman